Posted on 2012-12-01. By anonymous.
M. Patrice Eiff, Robert Hatch - Fracture Management for Primary Care (3rd edition)
Published: 2011-09-30 | ISBN: 143770428X | PDF | 400 pages | 13 MB
Fracture Management for Primary Care provides the guidance you need to evaluate and treat common fractures, as well as identify uncommon fractures that should be referred to a specialist. Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert Hatch emphasize the current best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so that you can make accurate identifications and select appropriate treatment. Detailed descriptions and illustrations combined with evidence-based coverage give you the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Online access to procedural videos and patient handouts at expertconsult.com make this quick, practical resource even more convenient for primary care clinicians who manage fractures.
Access the information you need, the way you need it with a template format for presenting each type of fracture.
Diagnose fractures accurately with the many high-quality images.
Clearly see the anatomic relationships of bones and joints through schematic illustrations.
Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to one-page management tables that summarize pertinent aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
Treat displaced fractures using detailed, step-by-step descriptions of the most common reduction techniques.
Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with video clips of reduction maneuvers and downloadable patient education and rehabilitation instruction handouts.
Accurately identify fractures using optimal imaging guidelines.
Apply splints and casts with confidence thanks to detailed descriptions and illustrations of technique.
Tap into the latest best practices through more evidence-based coverage and updated references.
Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
Know how and when to treat fractures and when to refer your patients to a specialist
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 20681
- 2012-12-15[Uploaded.net] Fracture Management for Primary Care (3rd edition)
- 2012-12-15Fracture Management for Primary Care (3rd edition)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- 2014-02-26Medical Terminology: Language for Health Care, 3rd Edition (Repost)
- 2013-02-10Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Third Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-07Medical Terminology: Language for Health Care, 3rd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-20Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Third Edition (Repost)
- 2012-01-25Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- 2018-05-10Making Sense of Risk Management A Workbook for Primary Care (2nd Edition)
- 2014-06-06Body Mechanics for Manual Therapists: A Functional Approach to Self-Care (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-12-24Body Mechanics for Manual Therapists: A Functional Approach to Self-Care (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-10-22The Rationale of Operative Fracture Care (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-04-11Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2019-01-14Pediatric Psychopharmacology for Primary Care, Second Edition
- 2019-01-11Pediatric Psychopharmacology for Primary Care, Second Edition
- 2018-12-27Pediatric Psychopharmacology for Primary Care, Second Edition
- 2014-05-08Mathematical Logic for Computer Science, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2014-04-28Mathematics for Computer Graphics, 3rd Edition (repost)
- 2014-04-04Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.