Posted on 2009-09-20. By anonymous.
Zed Books | 2004 | ISBN: 185649862X | 192 pages | PDF | 1,4 MB
This book takes a fresh look at this issue in economic policy. Graham Dunkley provides a critical history of international trade and an alternative analysis to orthodox doctrines about trade policy. He argues that trade, although a natural economic process, has today become much more complex, deregulated and divorced from development than is desirable. He concludes by suggesting elements of a new approach to development and an alternative world trading and economic order.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3486
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Free Trade: Myths, Realities and Alternatives (Global Issues Series)
- 2014-05-05Free Trade: Myths, Realities and Alternatives
- 2014-04-22Free Trade: Myths, Realities and Alternatives
- 2013-08-18Free Trade: Myths, Realities and Alternatives (repost)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Free Trade: Myth, Reality and Alternatives (Global Issues)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Innovation and IPRs in China and India: Myths, Realities and Opportunities (China-EU Law Series)
- 2010-01-20Economic and Environmental Impact of Free Trade in East and South East Asia
- 2009-04-13From the Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective
- 2009-03-08From the Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective
- 2011-08-13Steel Bridge Construction, Myths & Realities
- 2018-11-15Sustainable Development and Free Trade (
- 2018-11-14Competition and Free Trade (Routledge Foundations of the Market Economy)
- 2018-08-23Free Trade Agreements and Globalisation In the Shadow of Brexit and Trump
- 2018-02-10Sustainable Development and Free Trade (
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Dynasties of the Sea: The Shipowners and Financiers Who Expanded the Era of Free Trade [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-27[PDF] One World Mania: A Critical Guide to Free Trade, Financialization and Over-Globalization
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Big Business, the State, and Free Trade: Constructing Coalitions in Mexico
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Trade Marks and Free Trade: A Global Analysis
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Free Trade and Faithful Globalization: Saving the Market
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.