Posted on 2018-06-18, updated at 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Eyualem Abebe, Walter Traunspurger, Istvan Andrassy, "Freshwater Nematodes: Ecology and Taxonomy"
2006 | pages: 772 | ISBN: 0851990096 | PDF | 10,8 mb
Nematodes are the most numerous metazoans in aquatic sediments. The majority of conducted studies on these aquatic forms focus mainly on those in marine and estuarine habitats. Nematodes from inland water bodies have been relatively forgotten or ignored. Recognizing this serious drawback and its impact on research on nematodes, this book brings together the available information on freshwater nematodes. It addresses the taxonomy of this extremely diverse phylum and provides analysis of its ecology in freshwater habitats from nematologists from 12 countries worldwide. Descriptions of each taxon at genus-level and above are provided with an augmenting pictorial guide to the currently valid genera. Also, a complete, up-to-date and valid species-list is given for every genus with an emphasis on those reported from freshwater bodies.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-11-15Freshwater Nematodes Ecology and Taxonomy
- 2019-02-23Ecology and Evolution of the Freshwater Mussels Unionoida
- 2019-01-30Ecology and Evolution of the Freshwater Mussels Unionoida - Removed
- 2013-11-03Ecology and Classification of North American Freshwater Invertebrates, Third Edition
- 2012-01-30Ecology and Evolution of Flowers (Oxford Biology) - Lawrence D. Harder And Spencer C. H. Barrett
- 2011-12-09Ecology and Evolution of Flowers (Oxford Biology) - Lawrence D. Harder And Spencer C. H. Barrett
- 2011-12-08Ecology and Evolution of Flowers (Oxford Biology) - Lawrence D. Harder And Spencer C. H. Barrett
- 2011-10-04Biological Control of Plant-Parasitic Nematodes:: Building Coherence between Microbial Ecology and Molecular Mechanisms (Progress in Biological Control)
- 2011-07-16Biological Control of Plant-Parasitic Nematodes:: Building Coherence between Microbial Ecology and Molecular Mechanisms (Progress in Biological Control)
- 2019-04-30Reptiles of the NSW Murray Catchment: A Guide to Their Identification, Ecology and Conservation
- 2019-04-13Vector Biology, Ecology and Control - Removed
- 2019-03-26Ecolinguistics Language, Ecology and the Stories We Live
- 2019-03-21Ecology and Applied Environmental Science
- 2019-03-19Aquatic Humic Substances Ecology and Biogeochemistry - Removed
- 2019-03-11Ecology and Conservation of the Diamond-backed Terrapin
- 2019-03-10Not in His Image Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief
- 2019-03-06Ecology and Applied Environmental Science
- 2019-03-05Ecology and Conservation of the Diamond-backed Terrapin
- 2019-03-02Animals Erased Discourse, Ecology, and Reconnection with the Natural World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.