Posted on 2013-10-06. By anonymous.
2004 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 0764549944 | PDF | 4 MB
You'll never fall into the tourist traps when you travel with Frommer's. It's like having a friend show you around, taking you to the places locals like best. Our expert authors have already gone everywhere you might go--they've done the legwork for you, and they're not afraid to tell it like it is, saving you time and money. No other series offers candid reviews of so many hotels and restaurants in all price ranges. Every Frommer's Travel Guide is up-to-date, with exact prices for everything, dozens of color maps, and exciting coverage of sports, shopping, and nightlife. You'd be lost without us!
Budapest, awakened in 1989 after its long slumber behind the Iron Curtain, is one of Europe's hottest destinations. It stands proudly at the center of Eastern Europe's cultural rebirth, and best of all, it still ranks as one of the continent's best bargains. Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary has all the practical details and candid advice you need to plan a successful trip. We've reviewed the very best places to stay and dine, from historic hotels to intimate guesthouses, from grand cafes to atmospheric taverns and pubs. With Frommer's in hand, it's easy to explore the all the city's highlights; our detailed walking tours will introduce you to a wealth of gorgeous architecture and show you the hidden treasures of the city. And of course, we've got all the details on Budapest's exciting nightlife, its vibrant arts scene, and its fabulous thermal baths and spas.
Then we'll take you to explore the best of the Hungarian countryside, where you'll discover sunburnt hillside vineyards and deep verdant valleys, lush cherry orchards, the lovely riverside towns along the Danube Bend, the famous caves in Aggletek, and the shores of Lake Balaton. Frommer's puts it all at your fingertips, with a handy glossary of Hungarian phrases and detailed color maps.
- Ebooks list page : 23398
- 2013-12-12Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary (repost)
- 2012-01-04Andrew Princz, "Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary"
- 2010-09-23Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary
- 2008-12-07Frommer's Budapest & the Best of Hungary (Frommer's Complete)
- 2012-12-19Frommer's Budapest and the Best of Hungary (repost)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Frommer's Budapest and the Best of Hungary (Frommer's Complete Guides)
- 2012-01-24Frommer's Budapest and the Best of Hungary
- 2012-01-23Frommer's Budapest and the Best of Hungary
- 2013-02-08Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince, Frommer's Seville, Granada & the Best of Andalusia (Repost)
- 2012-05-20Frommer's Seville, Granada & the Best of Andalusia (repost)
- 2011-08-08GermanBryan Adams - The Best Of Me (Repost)
- 2009-07-26Frommer's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic (Repost)
- 2008-12-07Frommer's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic (Frommer's Complete)
- 2012-05-18The Best of Business Card Design
- 2012-02-23Frommer”s Canada: With the Best Hiking & Outdoor Adventures - Bill McRae
- 2012-01-22Frommer”s Canada: With the Best Hiking & Outdoor Adventures - Bill McRae
- 2012-01-15Frommer”s Canada: With the Best Hiking & Outdoor Adventures - Bill McRae
- 2012-01-08Frommer”s Canada: With the Best Hiking & Outdoor Adventures - Bill McRae
- 2012-01-02Blur - The Best Of - The Best Of
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.