Posted on 2019-05-21, by nokia241186.
Full introduction to Drupal 8 theming in easy steps
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 2.39 GB
Duration: 6 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn all about the themes in Drupal 8
What you'll learn
Understand what Drupal 8 themes are
working with template files
Change any markup of a Drupal 8 website
understanding the preprocess functions in Drupal 8
Understand the core concepts of the Twig templating language
create a Drupal 8 theme
Some experience with HTML and CSS and a tiny bit of PHP
Drupal 8 is out and from now on - every new Drupal website should be using the latest version of this wonderful Content Management Framework.
That means that we should learn to change the front-end of our Drupal 8 system - the way we need it.
There are two main things that are changing the game in the Drupal 8 theming
- Drupal 8 is built on top of Symfony framework
- There are lessons learned from Drupal 7
that means that now the theming of a Drupal website is a bit different - everything is much more structured (almost all the markup is in template files), the templates are using Twig and everywhere one has to deal with code - one finds objects and classes.
In the end - it is not as scary as it looks like - simply everything evolved into something much better, much simpler and elegant, something that is not applicable only in the context of Drupal and that is following general web-development best practices.
In this course I tried to explain the general topics the shortest and the clearest way possible as afterwards I tried to illustrate everything with some simple examples. My opinion is that when you see some simple example working and when you try it by yourself - you already have the tools to investigate further and find exactly what you need to be done.
I've been doing drupal-development and theming for many years now - so I know what exactly are the topics that are needed the most - I tried to include all of those and in the end I wrapped all that was learned in an example website that we will convert together form a static html-css version into a working Drupal 8 theme.
Lets conquer together the Drupal 8 theming layer!
Who this course is for:
newbies to Drupal 8 that want to get started with Theming
Drupal 7 developers and/or people with any Drupal experience that want to learn how the theming in Drupal 8 is being done
people that have a Drupal 8 website and want to change it's look
developers that want to see how Drupal 8 theming is being done
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40522
- 2019-05-14Full Introduction to Drupal 8 Theming in Easy Steps
- 2019-04-24Full introduction to Drupal 8 theming in easy steps
- 2018-10-25Drupal 6 Theming Cookbook
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Drupal 8 Theming with Twig
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Building a Strip Canoe, Second Edition, Revised & Expanded: Full-Sized Plans and Instructions for Eight Easy-To-Build, Field-Tested Canoes
- 2016-09-15Successfully Marketing a Local Business in 15 Easy Steps (Full)
- 2013-12-23Drupal 7 Theming Cookbook
- 2013-12-23Drupal 6 Theming Cookbook
- 2013-12-23Front End Drupal: Designing, Theming, Scripting
- 2013-11-16Introduction To Drupal 6 Video Training
- 2013-07-16Drupal 6 Theming Cookbook - Removed
- 2013-07-16Front End Drupal: Designing, Theming, Scripting - Removed
- 2013-07-16Drupal 7 Theming Cookbook
- 2013-03-06Drupal 7 Theming Cookbook (TRUE PDF)
- 2013-02-28Front End Drupal - Designing, Theming, Scripting (Developer's Library) (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-14Front End Drupal: Designing, Theming, Scripting - Removed
- 2012-08-07Front End Drupal: Designing, Theming, Scripting - Removed
- 2012-08-07Drupal 6 Theming Cookbook - Removed
- 2012-08-07Drupal 7 Theming Cookbook - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.