Posted on 2019-04-20, by Germany2020.
FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 SP1 Update | 1.6 Gb
The FunctionBay team is pleased to announce the availability of RecurDyn V9R2 Service Pack 1. Apart from fixes in the detected issues, this release hosts of noteworthy new and upgraded functions as well.
V9R2 SP1 BN9208 - Release notes
Apart from fixes in the detected issues, (see Release Notes_V9R2.pdf ) this version hosts a couple of noteworthy new and upgraded functions as well.
- (32951) "Edge Contact"calculation for the quad patchin "Geo Surface Contact"has been improved.It can make solution difference.
- (32316) "IMesherAssistModeling.OriginalBodyEdges"property has been added.
- (32683) "IBNPSubsystem.CreateBodyBeltShell3()"function has beenadded. It can create an IBNPBodyBeltShell geometry with more parameters: LongitudinalNumberOfElements, LateralNumberOfElements, Thickness, and Width.
- (32947) In order to add profile data for "Silent Chain" and "Sprocket", some functions have been added.
. IChainProfileSprocket.Add(n double dX, n double dY, n double dR)
. IChainProfileSprocket2.Add(n double dX, n double dY, n double dR, n VARIANT_BOOL bCheckContactPair, n BSTR bstrSegmentInfo)
. IChainProfileLinkSilent.Add(n double dX, n double dY, n double dR, n VARIANT_BOOL bCheckContactPair)
- (32716) The property "ImaginaryPEdgeRadius"of "IMTT2DGuideLinear"and "IMTT2DGuideArc"has been added.
- (32649) In order to contact for the upper side of "Timing Segment Belt", somecontact pointsare be added on the profile as default.
- (32887) Simulink interface 3.0 supportsup to 2018b version of Matlab.
- (33007) Damping force formulafor "Kisssoft Gear Contact"has been improved.It can make solution difference.
- (32228) KISSsoft version is updated. When RD used previous KISSsoft version for gear contact analysis, strange reaction gear force occurred randomly. It has been fixed by changing new KISSsoft *.com version.
- (33006) The default setting of 'Zst.SumXspez' is changed from 0 to 1 in the*.z12 file because setting '1' accounts for gear clearance in contact analysis.
- (33118) "Rotational Lubrication"result has been improved in the case that the reference body has rotation motion. If using "Mesh on Base" option, the reference body is the base body. If using "Mesh on Action"option, the reference body is the action body.It can make solution difference.
- (32678) If "Standalone Solver"cannot find the DLL file for a particle solver using the path that is written in the RMD file, the solver tries again using the DLL path that is written in the "Configuration XML"file
- (32601) The algorithm has beenimproved by eliminating unnecessary logic in "Grouser to Sphere Contact".It can make solution difference.
About RecurDyn. RecurDyn is Integrated Multi-Discipline (IMD) Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software. Its primary purpose is Multi-Flexible Body Dynamics (MFBD), which is the prediction of the motion of mechanisms and devices composed of solid bodies, in which the bodies can be modeled as either rigid or flexible bodies. RecurDyn contains many components, such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Optimization Design, Automatic Control, Fatigue Analysis, as well as rigid Multibody Dynamics.
RecurDyn has superior calculation efficiency because it is based on a recursive formulation. Therefore, RecurDyn gives the best performance in large-scale multibody problems (systems with a large number of bodies), including mechanical systems in which complex contact between bodies is very significant. RecurDyn also features a natural, Windows-based User Interface which is intuitive and easy to use, as well as a custom application development environment which enables users to automate complicated and/or tedious tasks. RecurDyn contains many class-leading technologies:
- Fastest Linear Solver
RecurDyn uses the best-available multi-frontal linear solver. This linear solver is excellent for MFBD models that contain rigid and flexible bodies.
- Fast Contact Between Solid Bodies
Contact is easy to define and simulates rapidly. Contacts can quickly be defined even for imported CAD geometry. RecurDyn's calculation speed for models with contact is exceptionally fast due to FunctionBay's unique contact algorithms that combine efficient and accurate methods from mechanical engineering and computer science.
- Intuitive GUI
RecurDyn has an intuitive GUI which is both easy to use for new users and powerful for experienced users. RecurDyn can also easily accept modeling data from CAD software.
About FunctionBay, Inc. FunctionBay, Inc. provides software and services in the area of multibody dynamic simulation to help engineers achieve better designs. Information derived from simulation (or virtual prototyping) is particularly valuable because: 1) It can be obtained before physical prototypes are built, 2) It can be measured at locations that are not readily instrumented, 3) Outputs from a series of design studies can be produced quickly and efficiently.
FunctionBay, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea. In 2004 the milestone of having over 100 corporate customers was achieved. FunctionBay developers include many engineers with advanced degrees.
Product: FunctionBay RecurDyn
Version: V9R2 SP1 (v9.2.27306.0 build 9208) Update Only
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 or above
Size: 1.6 Gb
Note: If Recurdyn fails to load, check the decimal separator in Regional Settings. The only acceptable separator is DOT (.), NOT A COMMA (,)
- Ebooks list page : 40302
- 2019-04-20FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 SP1 (x64) Multilingual (Update Only)
- 2019-03-14FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 (x64) Update 2
- 2019-03-14FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 Update 2
- 2019-02-26FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 Update 2
- 2019-03-14FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 v9.2.26162.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2019-02-25FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R2 v9.2.26162.0 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-08-05FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.1 v9.1.24737.0.9111 Full WinLinux x64
- 2018-07-22Functionbay Recurdyn V8r3 Sp2 Update
- 2018-06-29Functionbay Recurdyn V8r3 Sp2 Update
- 2018-05-20FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.1 v9.1.24737.0.9111 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-12-07FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.3
- 2017-11-15FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R5 SP2 (Update Only)
- 2017-06-05FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R5 SP1.2 x64-SSQ
- 2017-06-02FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R5 SP1.2 x64-SSQ
- 2016-11-16FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R4 SP1.1 (x64) 160916
- 2016-11-14FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R4 SP1.1 (x64) 160916
- 2016-09-29FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R4 SP1.1 (x64) 160916
- 2016-06-27FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R4 SP2 Update
- 2016-06-10FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R4 SP2 Update
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.