Posted on 2014-01-26. By anonymous.
ISBN: 9400777655 | 2013 | PDF | 124 pages | 12 MB
One of the most common problems for spinal cord injury patients is urinary system dysfunction. The book Functional Bladder Reconstruction Following Spinal Cord Injury via Neural Approaches introduces how to solve this problem using multi-disciplinary approaches. From animal model studies to surgical techniques as well as successful case reports, six kinds of surgery are presented in separate chapters. This up-to-date monograph will be a valuable resource for surgeons, urologists and neurologists caring for spinal cord injury patients. The contributors are a group of surgeons working in the fields of orthopaedics and microsurgery. Editor Chunlin Hou is Professor in Changzheng Hospital, the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.
Please inform me if link is dead!
- Ebooks list page : 24885
- 2014-06-16Functional Bladder Reconstruction Following Spinal Cord Injury via Neural Approaches [Repost]
- 2014-01-27Functional Bladder Reconstruction Following Spinal Cord Injury via Neural Approaches - eazydoc.com
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Recovery of Motor Function Following Spinal Cord Injury
- 2019-11-07Spinal Cord Injury
- 2019-08-24Spinal Cord Injury
- 2018-12-05Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury
- 2018-11-01Practical Urology in Spinal Cord Injury
- 2018-05-13Surgical Management of Spinal Cord Injury Controversies and Consensus
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Essentials of Spinal Cord Injury: Basic Research to Clinical Practice 1st Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Restorative Neurology of Spinal Cord Injury
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Spinal Cord Injury (American Academy of Neurology Press Quality of Life Guide Series)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] ABC of Spinal Cord Injury
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Spinal Cord Injury
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Autonomic Dysfunction After Spinal Cord Injury - L. Weaver, C. Polosa (Elsevier, 2005)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] ABC of Spinal Cord Injury 4th ed. - D. Grundy, A. Swain (BMJ, 2002)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Deep: Real Life with Spinal Cord Injury
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Spinal Cord Injury: A Guide for Living (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- 2017-09-18Neurological Aspects of Spinal Cord Injury
- 2017-03-1900982-Autonomic Dysfunction After Spinal Cord Injury - L. Weaver, C. Polosa (Elsevier, 2005)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.