Posted on 2018-05-16, by perica123.
Functional Programming in C# by Enrico Buonanno
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1617293954 | 408 Pages | PDF (True) | 6.75 MB
Functional programming is a way of thinking about programs that emphasizes functions, while avoiding state mutation. C# includes a number of functional features and libraries, enabling us to take advantage of these benefits.
Functional Programming in C# teaches readers to apply functional thinking to real-world scenarios. They'll start by learning the principles of functional programming, and how they translate in the C# language. By the end of this book, readers will be able to integrate functional techniques, making their C# programs robust and maintainable, and helping them to become more well rounded developers.
- Ebooks list page : 36187
- 2018-12-05Packt - Functional Programming in Go
- 2018-11-26Functional Programming The Big Picture
- 2018-11-20Functional Programming in Go
- 2018-11-18Introduction to Functional Programming
- 2018-11-15Introduction to Functional Programming
- 2018-11-06Professional Scala Combine Object-oriented and Functional Programming to Build High-performance App...
- 2018-11-03A Gentle Introduction to Functional Programming in English [Second Edition]
- 2018-11-02Algorithms for Functional Programming
- 2018-11-01The Book of F# Breaking Free with Managed Functional Programming
- 2018-11-01Algorithms for Functional Programming
- 2018-11-01Object-Oriented vs. Functional Programming
- 2018-11-01Lambda expressions and streams made easy A quick guide to functional programming in Java
- 2018-10-31Scala Cookbook Recipes for Object-Oriented and Functional Programming
- 2018-10-31Functional Programming in Go
- 2018-10-17Functional Programming in Go
- 2018-10-07Functional Programming in Go
- 2018-10-06Functional Programming in Go
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.