Posted on 2018-05-16, by perica123.
Functional Programming in C# by Enrico Buonanno
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1617293954 | 408 Pages | PDF (True) | 6.75 MB
Functional programming is a way of thinking about programs that emphasizes functions, while avoiding state mutation. C# includes a number of functional features and libraries, enabling us to take advantage of these benefits.
Functional Programming in C# teaches readers to apply functional thinking to real-world scenarios. They'll start by learning the principles of functional programming, and how they translate in the C# language. By the end of this book, readers will be able to integrate functional techniques, making their C# programs robust and maintainable, and helping them to become more well rounded developers.
- Ebooks list page : 36187
- 2018-09-08Object-Oriented vs. Functional Programming
- 2018-09-07Functional Programming in C# Classic Programming Techniques for Modern Projects
- 2018-08-18Lambda-calculus, Combinators and Functional Programming
- 2018-08-10Learning Modern C Functional Programming
- 2018-08-10Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- 2018-08-08Professional Scala: Combine object-oriented and functional programming to build high-performance applications
- 2018-07-18Functional Programming A PragPub Anthology Exploring Clojure, Elixir, Haskell, Scala, and Swift
- 2018-07-14Learn Functional Programming with Elixir New Foundations for a New World
- 2018-07-08Functional Programming in PHP, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-07Learn Functional Programming with Elixir New Foundations for a New World (The Pragmatic Programmers)
- 2018-06-25Learning Modern C Functional Programming
- 2018-06-25Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- 2018-06-05Functional Programming in R Advanced Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance
- 2018-06-05A Beginner's Guide to Scala, Object Orientation and Functional Programming, Second Edition
- 2018-06-04Learning Java 9 - Functional Programming
- 2018-05-29Learning Modern C Functional Programming
- 2018-05-28Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.