Posted on 2018-06-18, updated at 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Functional Python Programming, Second Edition by Steven F. Lott
English | 17 Apr. 2018 | ISBN: 1788627067 | 408 Pages | EPUB | 5.72 MB
Starting with a general overview of functional concepts you'll explore common functional features such as first-class and higher-order functions, pure functions and more, and how these are accomplished in Python 3.6 to give you the core foundations you'll build upon. After that, you'll discover common functional optimizations for Python to help your apps reach even higher speeds. You will learn FP concepts such as Lazy Evaluation using Python's generator functions and expressions. Going forward, you will learn to design and implement decorators to create composite functions. You'll also explore data preparation techniques and data exploration in depth, along with learning how the Python standard library fits the functional programming model. Finally, to top off your journey into the world of function Python you'll at look at the PyMonad project and some larger examples to put everything into perspective.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2019-01-31Functional Python Programming, Second Edition
- 2017-11-02Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
- 2017-10-22Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
- 2017-10-19Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Expert Python Programming - Second Edition
- 2017-09-28Expert Python Programming â€“ Second Edition
- 2018-06-05A Beginner's Guide to Scala, Object Orientation and Functional Programming, Second Edition
- 2018-05-07A Beginner's Guide to Scala, Object Orientation and Functional Programming, Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Programming ArcGIS with Python Cookbook â€“ Second Edition
- 2017-10-16Python 3 Object-oriented Programming â€“ Second Edition
- 2016-10-26Dusty Phillips - Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming - Second Edition
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2010-03-14Programming in Python 3 (Second Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.