Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Fundamental Proof Methods in Computer Science: A Computer-Based Approach by Konstantine Arkoudas, David Musser
English | May 5, 2017 | ISBN: 0262035537 | PDF | 976 pages | 9 MB
A textbook that teaches students to read and write proofs using Athena.
Proof is the primary vehicle for knowledge generation in mathematics. In computer science, proof has found an additional use: verifying that a particular system (or component, or algorithm) has certain desirable properties. This book teaches students how to read and write proofs using Athena, a freely downloadable computer language. Athena proofs are machine-checkable and written in an intuitive natural-deduction style. The book contains more than 300 exercises, most with full solutions. By putting proofs into practice, it demonstrates the fundamental role of logic and proof in computer science as no other existing text does. Guided by examples and exercises, students are quickly immersed in the most useful high-level proof methods, including equational reasoning, several forms of induction, case analysis, proof by contradiction, and abstraction/specialization. The book includes auxiliary material on SAT and SMT solving, automated theorem proving, and logic programming.
The book can be used by upper undergraduate or graduate computer science students with a basic level of programming and mathematical experience. Professional programmers, practitioners of formal methods, and researchers in logic-related branches of computer science will find it a valuable reference.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2019-01-31Guide to Teaching Computer Science An Activity-Based Approach - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Guide to Teaching Computer Science: An Activity-Based Approach
- 2014-05-23Guide to Teaching Computer Science: An Activity-Based Approach (repost)
- 2013-05-10Guide to Teaching Computer Science: An Activity-Based Approach (Repost)
- 2011-05-04Guide to Teaching Computer Science: An Activity-Based Approach
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Molecular Physical Chemistry: A Computer-based Approach using Mathematica and Gaussian
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Computer Based Approach (McGraw-Hill International Editions)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach (Mcgraw-Hill Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach, 2e with DSP Laboratory using MATLAB
- 2017-03-25Molecular Physical Chemistry A Computer-based Approach using MathematicaÂ® and Gaussian
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach, 2e with DSP Laboratory using MATLAB
- 2013-08-08Electrical Energy Conversion and Transport: An Interactive Computer-Based Approach
- 2013-08-08Electrical Energy Conversion and Transport: An Interactive Computer-Based Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2013-03-06Sanjit K. Mitra, Digital Signal Processing: A Computer Based Approach - Removed
- 2012-12-21Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach: With DSP Laboratory Using MATLAB by Sanjit K. Mitra (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-07-21Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-03-08Sanjit K Mitra, "Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach, 2 Ed with DSP Laboratory using MATLAB" (repost)
- 2012-03-07Digital Signal Processing - Computer Based Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.