Author: Parviz Moin
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-01-20, by 4bookholic.
Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis
Parviz Moin | Cambridge University Press | 2010 | 256 pages | English | PDF
Since the original publication of this book, available computer power has increased greatly. Today, scientific computing is playing an ever more prominent role as a tool in scientific discovery and engineering analysis. In this second edition, the key addition is an introduction to the finite element method. This is a widely used technique for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) in complex domains. This text introduces numerical methods and shows how to develop, analyze, and use them. Complete MATLAB programs for all the worked examples are now available at www.cambridge.org/Moin, and more than 30 exercises have been added. This thorough and practical book is intended as a first course in numerical analysis, primarily for new graduate students in engineering and physical science. Along with mastering the fundamentals of numerical methods, students will learn to write their own computer programs using standard numerical methods.
- Ebooks list page : 17171
- 2011-10-19Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis
- 2013-01-14Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2011-11-25Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2010-12-29Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis, 2 Edition
- 2011-09-18Numerical Analysis - Theory and Application
- 2011-09-05Numerical Analysis
- 2018-10-12Using R for Numerical Analysis in Science and Engineering
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Problems (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Using R for Numerical Analysis in Science and Engineering (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Nonlinear Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures: Asymptotics, Direct Approach and Numerical Analysis (Foundations of Engineering Mechanics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Coupled Systems: Theory, Models, and Applications in Engineering (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Nonlinear Approaches in Engineering Applications: Applied Mechanics, Vibration Control, and Numerical Analysis
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis (Mcgraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Measurement, Data Analysis, and Sensor Fundamentals for Engineering and Science: Fundamentals of Sensors for Engineering and Science
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Numerical Analysis of Multiscale Computations: Proceedings of a Winter Workshop at the Banff International Research Station 2009 (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2014-05-28Numerical Analysis with Applications in Mechanics and Engineering [Repost]
- 2013-08-29Numerical Analysis with Applications in Mechanics and Engineering (Repost)
- 2013-08-04Numerical Analysis with Applications in Mechanics and Engineering
- 2012-02-09Measurement, Data Analysis, and Sensor Fundamentals for Engineering and Science: Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Second Edition - Patrick F. Dunn - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.