Posted on 2011-11-25. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press | ISBN: 0521711231 | edition 2010 | PDF | 256 pages | 13 mb
Since the original publication of this book, available computer power has increased greatly. Today, scientific computing is playing an ever more prominent role as a tool in scientific discovery and engineering analysis. In this second edition, the key addition is an introduction to the finite element method. This is a widely used technique for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) in complex domains. This text introduces numerical methods and shows how to develop, analyze, and use them. Complete MATLAB programs for all the worked examples are now available at www.cambridge.org/Moin, and more than 30 exercises have been added. This thorough and practical book is intended as a first course in numerical analysis, primarily for new graduate students in engineering and physical science. Along with mastering the fundamentals of numerical methods, students will learn to write their own computer programs using standard numerical methods.
- Ebooks list page : 15574
- 2013-01-14Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2012-01-20Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis - Parviz Moin
- 2011-10-19Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis
- 2010-12-29Fundamentals of Engineering Numerical Analysis, 2 Edition
- 2011-09-18Numerical Analysis - Theory and Application
- 2011-09-05Numerical Analysis
- 2014-05-12The Birth of Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2014-04-19Nonlinear Mechanics of Thin-Walled Structures: Asymptotics, Direct Approach and Numerical Analysis [Repost]
- 2014-03-19Numerical Analysis [Repost]
- 2014-01-18Introduction to Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2014-01-16Principles of Numerical Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-11-22An Introduction to Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2013-09-03Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis (repost) - Removed
- 2013-08-16Hydrosystems Engineering Uncertainty Analysis (repost) - Removed
- 2013-07-21J. Stoer, Introduction to Numerical Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-04-13Navier-Stokes Equations. Theory and Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2013-03-26Engineering Economic Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-03-24DAVID V HUTTON, Fundamentals of finite element analysis (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-17Schaum's Outline of Numerical Analysis (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.