Posted on 2019-03-12, by nokia241186.
Fundamentals of Multibody Dynamics: Theory and Applications By Farid M. L. Amirouche (auth.)
2006 | 684 Pages | ISBN: 0817642366 | PDF | 8 MB
Because of its versatility in analyzing a broad range of applications, multibody dynamics has grown in the past two decades to be an important tool for designing, prototyping, and simulating complex articulated mechanical systems. This textbook-a result of the author's many years of research and teaching-brings together diverse concepts of dynamics, combining the efforts of many researchers in the field of mechanics. Bridging the gap between dynamics and engineering applications such as microrobotics, virtual reality simulation of interactive mechanical systems, nanomechanics, flexible biosystems, crash simulation, and biomechanics, the book puts into perspective the importance of modeling in the dynamic simulation and solution of problems in these fields. To help engineering students and practicing engineers understand the rigid-body dynamics concepts needed for the book, the author presents a compiled overview of particle dynamics and Newton's second law of motion in the first chapter. A particular strength of the work is its use of matrices to generate kinematic coefficients associated with the formulation of the governing equations of motion. Additional features of the book include: * numerous worked examples at the end of each section* introduction of boundary-element methods (BEM) in the description of flexible systems* up-to-date solution techniques for rigid and flexible multibody dynamics using finite- element methods (FEM)* inclusion of MATLAB-based simulations and graphical solutions* in-depth presentation of constrained systems* presentation of the general form of equations of motion ready for computer implementation* two unique chapters on stability and linearization of the equations of motionJunior/senior undergraduates and first-year graduate engineering students taking a course in dynamics, physics, control, robotics, or biomechanics will find this a useful book with a strong computer orientation towards the subject. The work may also be used as a self-study resource or research reference for practitioners in the above-mentioned fields.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39696
- 2019-03-05Fundamentals of Multibody Dynamics Theory and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2019-01-24Networks, Topology and Dynamics Theory and Applications to Economics and Social Systems - Removed
- 2019-01-11Networks, Topology and Dynamics Theory and Applications to Economics and Social Systems
- 2018-12-28Networks, Topology and Dynamics Theory and Applications to Economics and Social Systems
- 2018-11-28Liquid Sloshing Dynamics Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Hamiltonian Dynamics - Theory and Applications: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro, Italy, July 1-10, 1999 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Networks, Topology and Dynamics: Theory and Applications to Economics and Social Systems
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Macroscopic Models for Vehicular Flows and Crowd Dynamics: Theory and Applications: Classical and Non-Classical Advanced Mathematics for Real Life Applications (Understanding Complex Systems)
- 2017-10-20Advanced Analytical Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Chaotic Dynamics: Theory and Applications to Economics
- 2014-03-18Liquid Sloshing Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2013-06-14Analytical Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2013-06-11Analytical Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2013-05-11Macroscopic Models for Vehicular Flows and Crowd Dynamics: Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2013-05-11Macroscopic Models for Vehicular Flows and Crowd Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2013-05-09"Macroscopic Models for Vehicular Flows and Crowd Dynamics: Theory and Applications"(Repost)
- 2013-04-30Macroscopic Models for Vehicular Flows and Crowd Dynamics: Theory and Applications
- 2012-08-07An Introduction to Soil Dynamics (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.