Posted on 2011-05-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: CRC Press | ISBN: 0849334063 | edition 2006 | PDF | 429 pages | 27,2 mb
Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing explores the natural gas industry from the wellhead to the marketplace. It compiles information from the open literature, meeting proceedings, and experts to accurately depict the state of gas processing technology today and highlight technologies that could become important in the future.
This book covers advantages, limitations, and ranges of applicability of major gas plant processes to provide a sound understanding from system fundamentals to selection, operation, and integration into the overall gas plant. It also describes the major operations involved in bringing the gas to the plant, information not usually discussed in most gas processing books. Comprehensive chapters cover field operations, inlet receiving, compression, dehydration, hydrocarbon recovery, nitrogen rejection, liquids processing, sulfur recovery, and the increasingly popular liquefied natural gas industry, focusing on liquefaction, storage, and transportation. The book also discusses plant economics, offering ways to make initial cost estimates of selected processes and determine capital costs of gas processing facilities.
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Because I have installed Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and ALL my uploaded files open fine in version 8.1.1.
Note 2: If this publication all links are dead, but you need to download files from this publication, please send me a private message and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 11391
- 2014-04-05Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing (Repost)
- 2012-01-20Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing - Arthur J. Kidnay - Removed
- 2011-12-09Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing (repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-09Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing - Removed
- 2010-10-03Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing - Removed
- 2010-05-18Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing (Dekker Mechanical Engineering) (Repost)
- 2009-04-20"Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing" by Arthur J. Kidnay, William R. Parrish - Removed
- 2012-01-06Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-12-07Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-11-02Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future free ebook download
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Sustainable Strategies for the Upgrading of Natural Gas: Fundamentals, Challenges, and Opportunities: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study ... July 6 - 18, 2003 (Nato Science Series II:)
- 2013-11-02Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing, Second Edition
- 2012-12-14Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing (Repost)
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2011-11-18Sustainable Strategies for the Upgrading of Natural Gas: Fundamentals, Challenges, and Opportunities
- 2011-11-13Sustainable Strategies for the Upgrading of Natural Gas: Fundamentals, Challenges, and Opportunities
- 2010-04-12Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing by Saeid Mokhatab (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-05-20Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing by Saeid Mokhatab (Re Upload) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.