Posted on 2011-03-02. By anonymous.
C..dge U--ty Press | 1998 | ISBN: 0521623359 | 123 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
The classification of galaxies according to their shape is a fundamental tool in astronomy. It is through classification schemes that astronomers build a deeper understanding of how galaxies form and evolve. This long-awaited book by one of the pioneers of the field provides a concise and up-to-date summary of current ideas about galaxy morphology and classification. This is the first book dedicated entirely to the shape and classification of galaxies. It introduces the most widely used schemes, explains how they have developed and what they can tell us about galaxies. The author shows how very distant galaxies (seen with the Hubble Space Telescope, for instance) often defy standard classification schemes. Finally, he looks at recent work on the use of computers to automatically classify digital images of galaxies. This topical volume provides graduate students and researchers with a unique and indispensable reference on the classification and shape of galaxies.
- Ebooks list page : 10773
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Galaxy Morphology and Classification
- 2012-01-27Galaxy Morphology and Classification - Sidney Van Den Bergh
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Astronomy and Big Data: A Data Clustering Approach to Identifying Uncertain Galaxy Morphology (Studies in Big Data)
- 2017-05-11Astronomy And Big Data: A Data Clustering Approach To Identifying Uncertain Galaxy Morphology
- 2016-12-27Astronomy and Big Data A Data Clustering Approach to Identifying Uncertain Galaxy Morphology
- 2014-06-14Astronomy and Big Data: A Data Clustering Approach to Identifying Uncertain Galaxy Morphology
- 2019-12-10Analysis and Classification of EEG Signals for Brain–Computer Interfaces (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2019-11-28Clustering and Classification with Machine Learning in R
- 2019-11-23Satellite Image Analysis: Clustering and Classification (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2019-11-22Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing: 14th International Symposium, ISMM 2019, Saarbrücken, Germany, July 8-10, ... Notes in Computer Science, Band 11564)
- 2019-11-14Model-Based Clustering and Classification for Data Science: With Applications in R 2019
- 2019-09-26Cerebellar Modules: Molecules, Morphology, and Function
- 2019-05-06Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics Speech, Morphology and Syntax
- 2019-05-01Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics Speech, Morphology and Syntax
- 2019-03-26Image Recognition and Classification Algorithms, Systems, and Applications
- 2019-03-25Pattern Recognition and Classification An Introduction - Removed
- 2019-03-25Major Soil Groups of the World Ecology, Genesis, Properties and Classification
- 2019-03-20Image Recognition and Classification Algorithms, Systems, and Applications
- 2019-03-17Image Recognition and Classification Algorithms, Systems, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.