Author: Bob Bates
Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2008-04-13, by Liza.
- Author: Bob Bates
- Pages: 377
"Game Design, Second Edition" offers a behind-the-scenes look at how a game gets designed and developed - from the day the idea is born to the day the box hits the shelves. This new edition offers information on the latest techniques and development models, interviews with 12 top game designers, document templates that can be used during product development, and numerous industry resources. It is a practical guide that covers everything from the fundamentals of game design, to the trade-offs in the development process, to the deals a publisher makes to get a game on the shelves. No matter what your role in the industry, understanding this entire process will help you do your job better. And if you're looking to break in, you'll find knowledge here that is usually only attained after years in the trenches.
- Ebooks list page : 1656
- 2013-12-12Theory of Fun for Game Design, Second Edition
- 2010-01-26Game Design, Second Edition
- 2009-08-03Game Design, Second Edition
- 2009-05-25Game Design, Second Edition
- 2009-05-24Game Design, Second Edition
- 2008-02-20Game Design Second Edition
- 2008-02-20Game Design, Second Edition
- 2008-02-18Game Design, Second Edition
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-12-06[request]Fundamentals of Game Design (2nd Edition)
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2011-09-16Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-26Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Second Edition
- 2011-02-113D Game Engine Design, Second Edition - Removed
- 2011-02-083D Game Engine Design, Second Edition
- 2011-01-193D Game Engine Design, Second Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.