Author: Mark DeLoura
Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2007-06-22. By anonymous.
- Author: Mark DeLoura
The book has bad OCR in some places with formulas.
Blazing through the excitement generated by the first volume, Game Programming Gems II is here with an entirely new set of innovative ideas, techniques,and algorithms. Game developers of all levels will find insightful tips and tools from this unique collection.Written by game programming experts,each contribution provides a hands-on solution to a programming problem, or a creative method for reducing programming time and redundancy. Edited by Mark DeLoura,Editor-In-Chief of Game Developer magazine and a group of top-notch area editors,this collection covers the major topics needed to develop a state-of-the-art game engine and provides all new coverage of audio issues. From animation and artificial intelligence to Z-buffering, lighting calculations,weather effects, curved surfaces, audio tools,multiplayer Internet gaming, music and sound effects, all of the major techniques needed to develop a competitive game engine are covered. All of the source code for each algorithm is included and can be used by advanced programmers immediately.For aspiring game programmers,the text for each algorithm explains the algorithm in detail, gives suggestions for beneficial modifications and optimizations, and includes references to related material.
About the Author
DeLoura is the editor-in-chief of Game Developer magazine and the former software engineering lead at Nintendo of America, Inc. He has also worked independently as a game developer and has written for a number of industry publications.
- 2007-05-26Game Programming Gems 2
- Ebooks list page : 808
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST]
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2019-01-15Game Programming Gems 8
- 2019-01-11Game Programming Gems 8
- 2019-01-06Game Programming Gems 8
- 2018-12-28Game Programming Gems (Game Programming Gems (WCD))
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Game Programming Gems 4 (Game Programming Gems Series) (v. 4)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Game Programming Gems 2 (Game Programming Gems (W/CD)) (Vol 2)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Game Programming Gems 6
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Game Programming Gems (Game Programming Gems (W/CD))
- 2016-11-29[PDF Ebook] Game Programming Gems 7 - Scott Jacobs
- 2013-08-24Game Programming Gems (Game Programming Gems Series)
- 2013-07-24Mark DeLoura, Game Programming Gems (Game Programming Gems Series) (Repost)
- 2013-04-21Mark DeLoura, Game Programming Gems 2 (Repost)
- 2013-04-16Andrew Kirmse, Game Programming Gems 4 - Removed
- 2013-04-15Andrew Kirmse,Game Programming Gems 4 - Removed
- 2013-04-15Andrew Kirmse, Game Programming Gems 4 - Removed
- 2013-04-13Andrew Kirmse, Game Programming Gems 4 (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-04-11DOWNLOAD Game Programming Gems 8 by Adam Lake - Removed
- 2012-11-19Game Programming Gems 5 (Game Programming Gems Series) (v. 5) by Kim Pallister (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.