Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2017-02-10, updated at 2019-02-24, by phaelx.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a GameMaker: Studio developer, having little experience with writing scripts and are looking to expand that skill set, this is the book for you. It is assumed that you can already navigate GameMaker: Studio to some degree. Because this book focuses on the scripting and integration of scripts to aid in the production of a game, instead of game design, it would also be useful for you to have access (or have the ability) to create the visual and audio assets that are presented in the examples throughout this book.
What You Will Learn
Create script resources as well as custom scripts for events
Learn how to import, compress, and play sound effects and background music
Build particle effect systems to give games a little extra flare
Track and display user interface elements such as health and scoring
Program and interact with simple yet challenging artificial intelligence
Read player input from a variety of sources
Utilize alarms to create a clean series of events
Establish a finite state machine to track a character's current state
Complete easy and fun games from start to finish
GameMaker: Studio is a popular game engine used to publish games to a variety of platforms. Although GameMaker: Studio's drag-and-drop functionality makes creating games simple and fast, utilizing scripts can really help organize and speed up GameMaker's workflow exponentially.
This hands-on guide will help you build a strong foundation in programming in GameMaker Language by taking you through several example games. Knowledge gained by the end of the book can be applied so you can build your own line of exciting games.
Author: Matthew DeLucas
Paperback: 378 pages
- Ebooks list page : 30951
- 2019-02-24GameMaker Game Programming with GML
- 2019-01-28GameMaker Game Programming with GML
- 2017-10-11[PDF] GameMaker Game Programming with GML
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST]
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition
- 2019-08-20Coursera - Beginning Game Programming with C# (University of Colorado System)
- 2019-01-25HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js - Removed
- 2019-01-11HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js
- 2018-12-25HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js
- 2018-12-04Developing 2D Games with Unity Independent Game Programming with C#
- 2018-11-20Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 9.0 (Wordware Game and Graphics Library)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction To 3D Game Programming With Directx 9.0
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 10
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Game Programming with Unity
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Visual Basic Game Programming with DirectX (Premier Press Game Development (Software))
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Game Programming with Python, Lua, and Ruby (Game Development)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] HTML5 Game Programming with enchant.js
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.