Posted on 2014-01-26. By anonymous.
ISBN: 940077771X | 2013 | PDF | 228 pages | 4.5 MB
The book Gamete and Embryo-fetal Origins of Adult Diseases introduces various diseases resulting from the abnormal gametogenesis and embryo development, which manifests as growth retardation, birth defects, or increased susceptibility to chronic metabolic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer in childhood and adult life, even fertility disorders and the risk of transgenerational transmission. Six common kinds of these diseases are discussed in separate chapters. The authors explore the connections between these diseases and epigenetic reprogramming, rapid cell differentiation and organ formation and environmental influences, including assisted reproductive technology and adverse intrauterine environments. With a summary of findings on the causes and progression of adult diseases at the phase of gametogenesis and embryo development, this book provides insights into the pathogenesis of disease and aids in the treatment and prevention of disease, meeting the requirement for improving the quality of the newborn population, and effectively preventing and curing major diseases at an early stage. This book offers new perspectives and will be an enlightening resource for obstetricians, paediatricians, epidemiologists, endocrinologists and sanitarians.
Editor He-Feng Huang, M.D., is Professor and President of Womenâ€™s Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, China. Editor Jian-Zhong Sheng, Ph.D., is Professor at the Department of Pathology & Pathophysiology, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, China.
Please inform me if link is dead!
- Ebooks list page : 24885
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Gamete and Embryo Selection: Genomics, Metabolomics and Morphological Assessment - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Fetal and Hybrid Procedures in Congenital Heart Diseases - Removed
- 2016-10-25Fetal and Hybrid Procedures in Congenital Heart Diseases
- 2011-02-05Fetal Origins of Cardiovascular and Lung Disease
- 2019-07-29 !(Deluxe) - Why You Should Read Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of Consciousness by Peter Godfrey-Smith Online or Download [^PDF ^MOBI ^EPUB]
- 2019-06-25The Male Role in Pregnancy Loss and Embryo Implantation Failure
- 2019-03-27Next-Generation Therapies and Technologies for Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases - Removed
- 2019-02-24Immunology and Drug Therapy of Allergic Skin Diseases
- 2019-02-23The Ecology and Etiology of Newly Emerging Marine Diseases
- 2019-01-31The Ecology and Etiology of Newly Emerging Marine Diseases - Removed
- 2019-01-30Immunology and Drug Therapy of Allergic Skin Diseases - Removed
- 2018-12-12Eden in the Altai The Prehistoric Golden Age and the Mythic Origins of Humanity, 3rd Edition
- 2018-11-23To Think Like God Pythagoras and Parmenides, The Origins of Philosophy
- 2018-11-23Emerging States and Economies Their Origins, Drivers, and Challenges Ahead
- 2018-11-05Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery Case Atlas Adult Deformity Tumor Upper Extremity
- 2018-10-10Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery Case Atlas Adult Deformity Tumor Upper Extremity
- 2018-09-23The Lost World of Adam and Eve Genesis 2-3 and the Human Origins Debate [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-02The Lost World of Adam and Eve Genesis 2-3 and the Human Origins Debate [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-24Normal and Abnormal Fetal Face Atlas Ultrasonographic Features
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.