Posted on 2019-11-04, by fubber.
mp4 | avc1: 1278x720 G_P| Audio:mp4a-40-2 147 Kbps | Total files:9 | 1.12 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Dr. Gary's Point & Figure tutorial is unique as he explains in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess the direction and extent of the next move of the market.
This includes how to use Point & Figure charting to assess support and resistance and accumulation and distribution. Dr. Gary teaches you clearly how to select the best trading opportunities with a strong focus on trade exits. No one else does this.
You aren't just given a few examples. There is over two hours of detailed review and over 50 slides with numerous charts where we explain in detail all the key elements of Point & Figure Charting, including:
How to properly construct Point & Figure Charts so make sure you are using the correct Point & Figure format Horizontal formations of support and resistance Understanding accumulation and distribution and their implications Reading the chart for accumulation and distribution - this alone will keep you from selling into accumulation and buying into distribution-in other words, taking trades at the wrong time Likely areas a market will turn Projecting the probable distance a market should move Understanding stepping stone counts and how to use them for both timing of trade entries and better accuracy of target projections Understanding the unique 'slab-sided' formation seen only on a Point & Figure Chart, the important information it conveys and how to use that information to your trading advantage. How to use the Point & Figure Chart to identify key indications such as a market that is on the 'Springboard' - i.e., the very specific point where the market is poised to move off the highs or lows rapidly. A complete training on using the Point & Figure Count Guide developed by renowned Wyckoff expert Bob Evans. This alone will provide expert guidance in using the Point & Figure Chart in conjunction with the standard bar chart and keep you on the right side of the market.
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41706
- 2019-09-27Dr.Gary Dayton - Point & Figure Charting To Maximize Your Profits
- 2019-09-22Dr.Gary Dayton - Point & Figure Charting To Maximize Your Profits
- 2011-05-17Now...Build A Great Business: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market (Your Coach in a Box) - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] A Beginner's Guide to Short Term Trading: Maximize Your Profits in 3 Days to 3 Weeks
- 2017-06-10How To Maximize Your Profits Trading Options
- 2017-01-09How To Maximize Your Profits Trading Options
- 2014-05-23eBay Business the Smart Way: Maximize Your Profits on the Web's #1 Auction Site (repost)
- 2014-01-13The eBay Marketing Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Reach More Customers and Maximize Your Profits (repost)
- 2013-12-25Now, Build a Great Business!: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market
- 2013-10-26Trading Chaos: Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profits
- 2013-10-22Bill Williams, "Trading Chaos: Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profits" (repost)
- 2012-12-05Now...Build A Great Business: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2012-10-01A Beginner's Guide to Short Term Trading: Maximize Your Profits in 3 Days to 3 Weeks, 2nd edition
- 2012-09-09A Beginner's Guide to Short Term Trading: Maximize Your Profits in 3 Days to 3 Weeks, 2nd edition
- 2011-04-15Now Build A Great Business : 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market
- 2011-04-09Now...Build A Great Business: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market (Audiobook)
- 2011-04-097 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market
- 2011-04-09Now...Build A Great Business: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market [Audiobook]
- 2010-04-08eBay Business the Smart Way: Maximize Your Profits on the Web's #1 Auction Site
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.