Author: N.M.J. Woodhouse
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
N.M.J. Woodhouse | Springer | 2011-11-13 | 232 pages | English | PDF
Based on a course taught for years at Oxford, this book offers a concise exposition of the central ideas of general relativity. The focus is on the chain of reasoning that leads to the relativistic theory from the analysis of distance and time measurements in the presence of gravity, rather than on the underlying mathematical structure. Includes links to recent developments, including theoretical work and observational evidence, to encourage further study.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 15241
- 2019-05-03Principles of Quantum General Relativity
- 2019-03-23Principles of Quantum General Relativity
- 2019-03-13General Relativity
- 2019-01-31Relativistically Speaking An Introduction to General Relativity (Fiat Lux Book 2)
- 2019-01-15Relativity An Introduction to Special and General Relativity
- 2019-01-15Relativistically Speaking An Introduction to General Relativity (Fiat Lux Book 2)
- 2019-01-11Relativity An Introduction to Special and General Relativity
- 2018-12-21Relativity An Introduction to Special and General Relativity
- 2018-12-20Introduction to 2-Spinors in General Relativity
- 2018-11-23The Kerr Spacetime Rotating Black Holes in General Relativity
- 2018-11-23Oscillatory Models in General Relativity
- 2018-11-21Oscillatory Models in General Relativity
- 2018-11-20Scalar Fields in Numerical General Relativity Inhomogeneous Inflation and Asymmetric Bubble Collapse...
- 2018-11-01The Geometry of Spacetime An Introduction to Special and General Relativity
- 2018-10-30A Short Course in General Relativity
- 2018-10-24General Relativity, Cosmology and Astrophysics: Perspectives 100 years after Einstein's stay in Prague (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2018-10-23General Relativity and Gravitation: A Centennial Perspective
- 2018-08-17Scalar Fields in Numerical General Relativity Inhomogeneous Inflation and Asymmetric Bubble Collapse
- 2018-08-13A Short Course in General Relativity
- 2018-08-08Back-in-Time and Faster-than-Light Travel in General Relativity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.