Posted on 2019-01-15, by nokia241186.
Jeffrey Yi-Lin Forrest, "General Systems Theory: Foundation, Intuition and Applications in Business Decision Making"
English | ISBN: 3030045579 | 2019 | 370 pages | PDF, EPUB | 27 MB
This book demonstrates the theoretical value and practical significance of systems science and its logic of thinking by presenting a rigorously developed foundation-a tool for intuitive reasoning, which is supported by both theory and empirical evidence, as well as practical applications in business decision making. Following a foundation of general systems theory, the book presents an applied method to intuitively learn system-sciences fundamentals. The third and final part examines applications of the yoyo model and the theoretical results developed earlier within the context of problems facing business decision makers by organically combining methods of traditional science, the first dimension of science, with those of systems science, the second dimension, as argued by George Klir in the 1990s. This text would benefit graduate students, researchers, or practitioners in the areas of mathematics, systems science or engineering, economics, and business decision science.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38712
- 2019-01-11General Systems Theory Foundation, Intuition and Applications in Business Decision Making
- 2018-12-20General Systems Theory Foundation, Intuition and Applications in Business Decision Making
- 2019-11-25Optimization of Complex Systems: Theory, Models, Algorithms and Applications (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2019-08-05Optimization of Complex Systems Theory, Models, Algorithms and Applications
- 2010-10-31Hybrid Rough Sets and Applications in Uncertain Decision-Making
- 2009-03-09Judgment Misguided: Intuition and Error in Public Decision Making
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Systems Architecture of Avalanche Prevention and Relief Cloud Applications and Services IoT System: General Systems Theory 2.0 at Work
- 2012-03-17Chaos Theory: Modeling, Simulation and Applications By Christos H. Skiadas, Ioannis Dimotikalis, Charilaos Skiadas
- 2018-10-29Delay Systems From Theory to Numerics and Applications
- 2017-12-23[PDF] General Systems Theory: A Mathematical Approach (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
- 2017-09-18Theory, Methodology, Tools and Applications for Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems, Part III - Removed
- 2017-09-18Theory, Methodology, Tools and Applications for Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems, Part I - Removed
- 2017-01-16[PDF] General Systems Theory: A Mathematical Approach (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
- 2014-01-03Delay Systems: From Theory to Numerics and Applications - eazydoc.com
- 2013-09-13Delay Systems: From Theory to Numerics and Applications
- 2011-11-28General Systems Theory: Mathematical Foundations (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.