Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from ...
Posted on 2019-01-30, by voska89.
Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality: Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from the Biological and Behavioral Sciences By Dean H. Hamer (auth.), Joseph Lee Rodgers, David C. Rowe, Warren B. Miller (eds.)
2000 | 331 Pages | ISBN: 1461370124 | PDF | 23 MB
Recent work in quantitative biology has shown theoretically why Fisher's Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection does not preclude genetic influences on fertility, sexuality, and related processes. Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality takes the next step, and presents a number of successful empirical searches for such genetic influence on a broad range of processes, such as puberty, marriage, sexual behavior, and twinning. Employing a broad range of methodological approaches, including molecular and behavioral genetics, this book weaves a new theoretical framework that shows how genes can help relate fertility planning to fertility outcome, and how puberty, sexuality, marriage, and reproduction can be conceptually linked through the genes that contribute to individual differences in the human process.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38943
- 2019-02-22Genetic Influences on Human Fertility and Sexuality Theoretical and Empirical Contributions from
- 2008-12-29Nature and Nurture: The Complex Interplay of Genetic and Environmental Influences on Human Behavior and Development
- 2018-10-31Human, All Too Human II and Unpublished Fragments from the Period of Human, All Too Human II (Complete Works of Friedrich Nietz
- 2018-10-07Rethinking Human Rights and Global Constitutionalism From Inclusion to Belonging
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Human Paleontology and Prehistory: Contributions in Honor of Yoel Rak (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Human, All Too Human II and Unpublished Fragments from the Period of Human, All Too Human II (Complete Works of Friedrich Nietzsch 4)
- 2017-09-18Human Paleontology and Prehistory Contributions in Honor of Yoel Rak (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
- 2014-01-16Human, All Too Human II and Unpublished Fragments from the Period of Human, All Too Human II (Spring 1878-Fall 1879): Volume ...
- 2014-01-03Human, All Too Human II and Unpublished Fragments from the Period of Human, All Too Human II
- 2013-11-01Human Papillomavirus and Related Diseases- From Bench to Bedside A Diagnostic and Preventive Perspec...
- 2012-03-01Justice and Conflicts: Theoretical and Empirical Contributions
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning: Contributions from Social Psychology
- 2013-03-11Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning: Contributions from Social Psychology
- 2011-02-01Economic Growth in the Regions of Europe: Theory and Empirical Evidence from a Spatial Growth Model
- 2019-07-15Genetic Damage in Human Spermatozoa (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology), 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-18Nutrition, Fertility, and Human Reproductive Function
- 2019-01-28The Biodemography of Human Reproduction and Fertility
- 2018-04-13Molecular and Genetic Analysis of Human Traits
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Modeling Sociocultural Influences on Decision Making: Understanding Conflict, Enabling Stability (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.