Author: Phase Spaces By, Jan J. Slawianowski
Publisher: Jo./hn Wil..ey & S..ons 1992
Posted on 2012-03-12, by LionFar.
Geometry of Phase Spaces By Jan J. Slawianowski
PUBLISHER: JO./HN WIL..EY & S..ONS 1992 | 808 PAGES | ISBN: 047191875X | PDF |33.83 MB
Devoted to the classical analytical mechanics of systems with a finite number of degrees of freedom, with special attention given to some nonstandard problems, both theoretical and practical. Presents the geometric formulation of analytical mechanics in terms of tangent and cotangent bundles and symplectic and contact manifolds. In contrast to purely formal treatments, the author justifies in physical terms the symplectic structure presupposed by classical Hamiltonian mechanics. The result is that the well-known structures of the Hamilton-Jacobi theory are given a deep geometrical interpretation.
DownloadDownload from Turbobit
- Ebooks list page : 17837
- 2012-03-11Geometry of Phase Spaces
- 2018-07-14Geometry of Moduli Spaces and Representation Theory
- 2018-01-02[PDF] An Introduction to Lie Groups and the Geometry of Homogeneous Spaces (Student Mathematical Library, V. 22)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Geometry of Banach Spaces: Selected Topics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 485)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Geometry on Poincare Spaces Mathematical Notes 41
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Geometry and Phase Transitions in Colloids and Polymers
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Geometry of Time-Spaces : Non-Commutative Algebraic Geometry, Applied to Quantum Theory
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Differential Geometry of Singular Spaces and Reduction of Symmetry
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Functional Operators (AM-22), Volume 2: The Geometry of Orthogonal Spaces. (AM-22) (Annals of Mathematics Studies)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Symplectic and Poisson Geometry on Loop Spaces of Smooth Manifolds and Integrable Equations (Reviews in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Handbook of the Geometry of Banach Spaces, Volume 1
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of the Geometry of Banach Spaces, Volume 1
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Geometry of Banach Spaces: Selected Topics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 485)
- 2014-05-05Differential Geometry of Singular Spaces and Reduction of Symmetry (New Mathematical Monographs, Book 23)
- 2014-05-03Geometry of Time-Spaces : Non-Commutative Algebraic Geometry, Applied to Quantum Theory (repost)
- 2014-03-07An Introduction to Lie Groups and the Geometry of Homogeneous Spaces (repost)
- 2013-12-30Offbeat Integral Geometry on Symmetric Spaces (Repost)
- 2013-11-22Geometry and Phase Transitions in Colloids and Polymers (repost)
- 2013-10-21Geometry of Banach Spaces - Selected Topics (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.