Publisher: National Academies Press
Posted on 2012-02-07, by 4bookholic.
Geoscience Data and Collections: National Resources in Peril
Collections | National Academies Press | 2002 | 128 pages | English | PDF
Report from the Committee on the Preservation of Geoscience Data and Collections and the Committee on Earth Resources. Softcover.
- Ebooks list page : 17405
- 2013-09-24Geoscience Data and Collections: National Resources in Peril (repost)
- 2012-01-23Geoscience Data and Collections: National Resources in Peril (Repost)
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2012-03-16Data Security and Security Data: 27th British National Conference on Databases, BNCOD 27, Dundee, UK, June 29 - July 1, 2010. Revised Selected Papers By Lachlan MacKinnon
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2012-01-12U.S.-Iran Engagement in Science, Engineering, and Health (2000-2009): Opportunities, Constraints, and Impacts
- 2012-01-02Sharing the Adventure with the Public: The Value and Excitement of ‘Grand Questions’ of Space Science and Exploration - National Research Council
- 2011-12-31Bioavailability of Contaminants in Soils and Sediments: Processes, Tools, and Applications - National Research Council (U. S.) Commit
- 2011-12-26The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2011-12-03The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2011-12-01Scientific Frontiers in Developmental Toxicology and Risk Assessment
- 2011-11-26A New Science Strategy for Space Astronomy and Astrophysics free ebook download
- 2011-11-04Research Opportunities in Corrosion Science and Engineering
- 2011-10-08An Assessment of Naval Hydromechanics Science and Technology (Compass Series)
- 2011-09-08Science and Technology in Kazakhstan: Current Status and Future Prospects
- 2011-09-04How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.