Posted on 2019-08-09, by nokia241186.
Git Complete Training with GitHub: Developers Workflow 2019
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 546 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Step by step approach to Git with GitHub for developers, designers and data scientist from zero to advanced level.
What you'll learn
Execute basic Git commands in the command line (Terminal for Mac Users, and Git Bash for Windows Users)
Confidently apply and Work for any solid or start up company and feel comfortable using Git commands on the companies project(s)
Learn Git, GitHub, and command-line basics to collaborate with other developers and deploy your projects
Gain a clear understanding on the basic Git workflow
Learn the key concepts of the Git source control system
Manage files with Git (edit, move, rename, delete) and update files managed outside Git
How to resolve issues such as failed to push some refs and refusing to merge unrelated histories
Compare the different states in Git and compare between branches and commits
Basic computer skills
Ability to install software on your computer
Do you want to Confidently apply and Work for any solid or start up company and feel comfortable using Git on the companies project(s) ?.
Gain a clear understanding on the basic Git workflow as a developer, programmer or a graphic designer
Get an up to date Git commands for both windows and mac os
Git is mandatory as a developer, PERIOD
This course is designed to give you a clear understanding on Git modern workflow as a software developer, programmer, graphic designer and even as a data scientist. It cuts down academic theories and focus on basics tasks in Git in order to be productive quickly. You can expect to learn the essentials needed to start using Git.
We start off the course by looking at what is Version Control and Git.
Then we look at the importance of the command line and how to use it like creating, deleting files and navigating through directories, etc.(This is for both windows and mac os)
The Basics of Git (working with Git locally)
We will first install Git
Setup and Configure Git with a step-by-step instructions and to how to utilize Git's help command
While working with Git Locally, we walk through all the commands needed to start a new project managed by Git (or enable Git for an existing project) including common file operations like renaming, editing, moving and deleting files as well as all the way through the process of staging and making commits and saving work in progress.
We also how to review your Git repository's history and how to revert changes to files made accidentally or on purpose
Some Git Advanced command
With a strong foundation in place, we are now ready to explore some more Advanced Git topics like comparing differences, branching and merging.
we start off by exploring what is GitHub and some of the basic features of GitHub
Signing Up and setting up account profile
creating a fresh repository and associating or linking our local repository with it
Then we push all of our local changes to synchronize with GitHub and as well how to resolve issues or errors such as 'failed to push some refs' and 'refusing to merge unrelated histories' when it arises.
After all is finished, there will be a challenge that I encourage you to attempt on your own to aid your learning process.
The Way Forward
This course will expand periodically to include more topics, supporting materials and bonus content
Are you ready to begin your transformation ? - I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git and GitHub
For NEW and EXISTING Software engineers, developers and programmers new to Git or GitHub
Also for graphic designers. Losing a design could be just as detrimental
IT Managers or technical leads considering Git or GitHub
Freelancers or other creative professionals
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41073
- 2019-11-23Git Complete Training With Github Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-08-06Git Complete Training with GitHub Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-08-01Udemy - Git Complete Training with GitHub: Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-07-31Git Complete Training with GitHub Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-09-11Complete Data Science Training With Python For Data Analysis (2019)
- 2019-07-04Udemy - Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis (2019)
- 2019-04-02Git Complete Hands on Training for Web Developers [Updated]
- 2019-01-28Git Complete Hands on Training for Web Developers [Updated]
- 2019-01-13Git Complete Hands on Training for Web Developers [Updated]
- 2017-05-19Git Complete Hands on Training for Web Developers
- 2019-11-28Django & Python complete course with full real world project (Updated 11/2019 )
- 2019-11-19Django & Python complete course with full real world project (Updated 11/2019)
- 2019-08-24Udemy - Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
- 2019-08-10CEH v10: EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Training Guide with Practice Labs: Exam: 312 50
- 2019-08-09EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Training Guide with Practice Labs
- 2019-07-13Udemy Complete Ethical Hacking With Termux Android Tutorial 2019
- 2019-05-09Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
- 2019-04-27Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
- 2019-04-08Synthetic Intelligence Learning Git With Github And Gitlab
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.