Posted on 2016-06-24, by voska89.
Git fundamentals with GitHub
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | 416 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
An ultimate Git basic learning journey coupled with GitHub as the remote repository that demonstrates the power of SCM
This course is aimed at providing rock solid foundation in Git. It covers the most needed basic Git concepts that form the foundation of this wonderful source control management system (SCM) so that the student can go up and running within a matter of few hours. However, this is not say that this Git course covers things in hurry. On the contrary, all the foundation Git concepts are explained with utmost care so that the student feels (assuming a newbie or starter) comfortable with the concepts that has been laid down with great consideration and due diligence. The sections devoted to GitHub bears the same hallmark of care & clarity that the sections on Git are marked with.
The Git & GitHub course is power-packed with intensive hands on Lab sessions that covers the basic and elemental concepts in great detail. The Labs are the highlights of this Git course which implements all the concepts that are explained thoroughly and exhaustively in the presentations.
The section "Introduction and Getting Started" covers a great overview of Git that will warm up the student before taking on the concepts layered in the subsequent sections. To spice up things, it briefly covers history of Git. Next, the fundamental principles that govern Git is explained with well illustrated diagrams so that student doesn't face difficulty in facing the Labs that implements those concepts and principles. This section also introduces the Instructor and explains how to go through this Git course so that one get the best out of it.
The section "Git Setup and Installation" demonstrates the installation process of Git on all the three prevalent platforms, namely Windows / Linux / Mac. Each platform is covered nicely with detailed explanation so that student does not face any difficulty in understanding the Git setup process and one can get up and running without a hitch.
The section "Setting up a Git Repository" explains thoroughly the Git configuration process which forms the basic prerequisites before one goes to the next step of creating Git repositories. Once the prerequisites are taken care of, the subsequent lectures carefully crafts it way through explaining step-by-step process of Git repository creation process. The Git repository creation process comes in three flavors - creating from scratch with nothing on hand, converting an unversioned code base to Git repository and Cloning a Git repository that was existing on GitHub.
The section "Enter GitHub" explains this massively popular web based Git repository with utmost care and precision. It explains the hugely popular and effective "fork" and "clone" processes. Before that there are sections that navigate through GitHub in order to make the student familiar with GitHub website, it's user interface and general remote repository management process.
The section "Committing changes in Git" is where the action starts approaching the climax. Here the student will work on the Labs to in order to understand the few concepts that forms the pillars of Git, namely the "Git states". One can understand how an artifact (file / directory e.t.c) goes through the Git workflow to reach the climactic point wherein the artifacts are safely placed in the Git database.
The section "Inspecting what's going on in a Git Repository" explains how to peek into the internal workings of Git. In short - what's going behind the scenes! Git status and log checks are covered in great detail wherein students starts appreciating the beauty of Git.
The section "Git Branching basics" covers branching basic concepts. Branching is a advanced concept and attempt has been made not to burden the student with gory details of this advanced concept.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 28038
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Git fundamentals with GitHub
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Git Started with GitHub
- 2016-06-10Git Started with GitHub
- 2019-08-09Git Complete Training with GitHub Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-08-06Git Complete Training with GitHub Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-08-01Udemy - Git Complete Training with GitHub: Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-07-31Git Complete Training with GitHub Developers Workflow 2019
- 2019-04-08Synthetic Intelligence Learning Git With Github And Gitlab
- 2019-03-14Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-15Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-04Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-03Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-01-29Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2017-11-01Git with GitHub Bootcamp & Integration with popular IDEs
- 2019-08-15Complete Day Trading Fundamentals with Strategies
- 2019-08-01Complete Day Trading Fundamentals with Strategies
- 2019-07-04Complete Day Trading Fundamentals with Strategies
- 2019-07-03Complete Day Trading Fundamentals with Strategies
- 2019-06-21Ginastica Natural Fundamentals with Alvaro Romano
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.