Posted on 2019-01-29, by fubber.
Google Ads Mastery comes in six modules:
Module #1: Search:
Google?s massive battery of new changes: the New Way of thinking about & running Google Ads
How to use ?drafts & experiments? Because You Must Test Before You Trust!
You MUST know the fundamentals before you automate!
You must use audiences and not just keywords in search campaigns
Correct account & campaign structures for 2019-2020
Why Exact Match isn?t exact any more & what to do about it (Google is doing to keywords what phone providers do to service plans? they morph them into something else so if you?re not paying attention, you wind up on the most expensive plan)
Why you need to be VERY CAREFUL using broad match with smart bidding
?Responsive Search Ads? is now 90% bigger than it ever was before ? but they need to be tested FIRST (your mileage may vary)
AI: Understanding ad ?elements? in 2019-2020? When to let the ?machine? manage your ads (& when not to)
Which Ad extensions are most critical
Should you use Google?s new Smart Campaigns? A definitive criteria
Module #2: Google Shopping:
Smart Shopping campaigns ? what are they & should you use them?
How to setup shopping the correct way for 2019-2020
Feed management ? what do you need to know, what tools to use
Dynamic Remarketing ? how do you set this up? (You can expect very attractive ROIs if you do this properly)
Shopify integrations are coming. Are they ready for prime time?
How do you sell products to multiple countries with the new Smart Campaigns
Common errors & how to troubleshoot them
YouTube TrueView shopping ? filter & match to video ?groups?
Module #3: Display & Remarketing:
The Display Grid ? what is it & how to use it to plan campaigns & win more clients
How to target Intent with G?s latest audiences
Smart Display Campaigns ? eventually forced into this, why you need to know this NOW
What happened to the Display Planner? Google scrapped it. What Google wants you to use instead.
Similar Audiences recently changed ? are you using them the right way?
What offers/funnels are working on Google Display Network? Look at these examples!
How should your Display messaging differ from search?
What are ?Life Events? & should you use them?
Responsive Display Ads ? what?s changed & why you probably want to re-consider using them, with the new capabilities that Google?s AI brings (Google is in a massive dog fight with Facebook ? struggling to regain their perceived relevance. But make no mistake, Google is EXTREMELY relevant)
Module #4: Youtube & Gmail:
YouTube as sales influencer ? earlier in funnel than ever before!
How does targeting differ for Youtube & Gmail?
Which of the (many) formats should you focus on
TV4A goal is sales (only!) (And don?t let any Google rep tell you otherwise)
Is your Remarketing setup the right way?
The Story Arc changed in 2018? are you making use of this critical insight?
How do you win with Gmail ads
Which metrics to expect & how to improve them
What?s Google?s Reach Planner & how can it help you?
Module #5: Tracking
Deep Dive into conversion tracking
Which phone tracking solutions are worth using & which are not (Call Rail vs Google?). How to manage local numbers
Have you updated to the Gtag yet?
A quick primer on Google Tracking Manager
When to use Google Analytics for tracking? and when not to
What questions should you ask of your Analytics ? aka how to get useful reports
What reporting tools should you use in 2019?
Module #6: Optimizing campaigns in 2019:
Mike?s ?CEO Method? explained
It?s all about having the right processes. What questions to ask yourself to managing things right.
New Google Ads habits you need in 2019
What?s the Profit Curve & how can you use it to find that optimum sweet spot
What target CPA (or Return On Ad Spend) should you be aiming for? What are you optimizing for?
What campaign structures should you use in 2019?
Are SKAGs dead?
Are external management tools like Optmyzr worth the money in a world of automation?
Mindset ? Ads management is a blend of art & science
Alerts ? send yourself an email when important metrics change
Billing alerts ? now you can get alerted when your credit card declines
Auto rules ? what are the best use cases
Should you invest in learning Scripts?
How can you create an email-able Dashboard for your results inside Google Ads
Mobile speed ? how much does it matter & what is AMP?
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Bit rate: 332 Kbps
Frame rate: N/A
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38918
- 2019-01-09Google Ads Mastery Mike Rhodes Perry Marshall
- 2019-03-08Perry Marshall & Mike Rhodes - Google Ads Mastery
- 2019-02-14Perry Marshall & Mike Rhodes - Google Ads Mastery (2019)
- 2019-02-10Perry Marshall & Mike Rhodes - Google Ads Mastery (2019)
- 2011-11-27Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 600 Million Customers in 10 Minutes - Perry Marshall
- 2012-04-18Definitive Guide to Google Adwords 2011 by Perry Marshall - Removed
- 2011-08-06Perry Marshall - Definitive Guide to Google Adwords 2011 Edition
- 2019-03-21Tristan Broughton - Google Ads Ecom Academy
- 2019-03-19Google Ads Shopify Academy
- 2019-03-18Google Ads Shopify Academy
- 2019-03-17Google Ads Shopify Academy
- 2019-03-12Ben Settle, Andre Chaperon and Perry Marshall - Email Success Summit
- 2019-03-11Facebook and Google Ads Master Class
- 2019-03-11New Google Ads Adwords PPC Course 2019Beginner to Expert
- 2019-03-02Facebook and Google Ads Master Class
- 2019-03-01Facebook and Google Ads Master Class
- 2019-02-25Ben Settle, Andre Chaperon and Perry Marshall - Email Success Summit
- 2019-02-24Udemy - New Google Ads Adwords PPC Course 2019 Beginner to Expert
- 2019-02-22Facebook Ads Mastery by Dave Rogenmoser
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.