Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2013-04-16, by tactools.
Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners - John Bunyan| Size : 571.36 kB
Many are familiar with John Bunyan as the author of The Pilgrim's Progress, whose influence in Christendom is second only to the Bible. Bunyan was a preacher, a prolific writer and a shining saint for God. Readers of "Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners," however, will find that as a young man John Bunyan was an atheist and infidel who enjoyed sin and rebelled towards God. Inwardly he suffered from tormented nightmares of demons and judgment, but outwardly he went on pretty much as any other sinner, taking delight in sin and being the ringleader of mischief. Several times he nearly lost his life, and even though there were several close calls, still he did not turn to God. After his marriage, he participated in religious activities, went through the motions of attending church and generally lived as he pleased, each time successfully shrugging off pangs of guilt. One day, after church, while playing a sport, a voice seemed to call out to him from heaven to his soul, which said, "Wilt thou leave thy sins and go to heaven, or have thy sins and go to hell?" Bunyan was convinced it was the Lord Jesus looking down on him in displeasure. What follows details his sinking into despair, his desparate attempts at working his way into God's good graces, and his struggles with temptation and doubt. In a strange sort of way, it is comforting to read about Bunyan's struggles and identify with them because you can see how he turned out so greatly used by God.
- Ebooks list page : 21884
- 2009-03-18The Chief Justiceship of John Marshall, 1801-1835 (Chief Justiceships of the United States Supreme Court)
- 2019-03-27The Chief The Life and Turbulent Times of Chief Justice John Roberts
- 2017-12-20[PDF] John Marshall: The Chief Justice Who Saved the Nation
- 2017-01-17[PDF] John Marshall: The Chief Justice Who Saved the Nation
- 2012-09-23Mining Google Web Services: Building Applications with the Google API by John Paul Mueller
- 2012-02-25The Complete New Manager - John Zenger
- 2012-02-24The Very First Light - John Boslough
- 2012-02-15The Short Novels of John Steinbeck - John Steinbeck
- 2012-02-14The Morality of Pluralism - John Kekes
- 2012-02-13Reinventing the Workplace, Second Edition - John Worthington
- 2012-02-12The Short Novels of John Steinbeck - John Steinbeck
- 2012-02-09The Hunter: A Thriller - John Lescroart
- 2012-02-06Science and Creation: The Search for Understanding - John C. Polkinghorne
- 2012-02-05Science and Creation: The Search for Understanding - John C. Polkinghorne
- 2012-02-04So Now You’re a Zombie: A Handbook for the Newly Undead (Humour) - John Austin
- 2012-02-02The Morality of Pluralism - John Kekes
- 2012-01-31The Blue-Haired Bombshell - John Zakour
- 2012-01-31The Hunter: A Thriller - John Lescroart
- 2012-01-24The Morality of Pluralism - John Kekes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.