Posted on 2014-06-19. By anonymous.
by Gregor Engels, Claus Lewerentz, Wilhelm Schafer and Andy Schurr
English | 2010 | ISBN: 3642173217 | 768 pages | PDF | 14.96 MB
“This festschrift volume, published in honor of Manfred Nagl on the occasion of his 65th birthday, contains 30 refereed contributions, edited by five of his academic descendants. The types of papers vary significantly, including classic research papers in the style of journal articles, surveys of focused research areas, essays reflecting on certain research topics, and papers summarizing long-term work conducted by Manfred Nagl. The volume is structured in five parts: graph transformations, software architectures and reengineering, process support, embedded systems engineering as well as engineering design applications.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 27751
- 2011-12-20Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering [Repost]
- 2012-02-15Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering - Andy Schurr
- 2011-12-25Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering - Andy Schurr
- 2011-12-20Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering
- 2010-12-10Graph Transformations and Model-Driven Engineering
- 2014-05-21Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering (repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-06Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering - Removed
- 2013-12-02Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-04Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering
- 2014-06-19Model Driven Engineering and Ontology Development (repost)
- 2019-11-30Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: 6th International Conference, MODELSWARD 2018, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, January 22-24, 2018, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2019-08-27Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development
- 2019-01-30Model-Driven Engineering for Distributed Real-Time Systems MARTE Modeling, Model Transformations
- 2018-11-06Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development
- 2018-09-26Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development
- 2018-07-18Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development 4th International Conference
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering of Information Systems: Principles, Techniques, and Practice
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Second International Conference, MODELSWARD 2014, Lisbon, Portugal, January 7-9, 2014, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Third International Conference, MODELSWARD 2015, Angers, France, February 9-11, 2015, Revised ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.