Posted on 2017-06-27, by nobihai.
Gregory V. Diehl - Brand Identity Breakthrough (2016) [1 EPUB]|304.93 KB Gregory V. Diehl - Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company's Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible Contents: Foreword Preface Introduction Section I: Why Identity Matters This section will help you learn to see your own value, the value of your business, and the value of your products or services from the perspective of your customers. Only then can you begin to fashion your identity appropriately. If you can train yourself to think like your customers, you can get a much better idea of what value you should be focused on creating. 1 Â Can You Tell a Good Story? 2 Â When Good Ideas Fail 3 Â Why Entrepreneurs Fail to See Their Own Value 4 Â Why Others Fail to See Your Value Section II: Creating Your Brand Identity We don't always know what makes our own ideas valuable. Failed entrepreneurs are often very close to getting the results they want. In being so close to your own business, you forget what things look like to an outsider, and you can't present your business in a way which will appeal to what they are specifically looking for. Time to move beyond functional descriptions of your business, and focus on profound change. 5 Â Uncovering Your Core Values 6 Â Developing a Unique Selling Proposition 7 Â Crafting Your Personality Profile 8 Â Knowing Your Target Audience Section III: Telling Your Story to the World Communication is happening in every shared moment, and in ways that are not always obvious. There are so many other things we take for granted about the messages we send out to the world. By learning how to be a better communicator, you will gain access to a wide new world of opportunities which are only available if you know how to talk in a way that makes others want to listen. 9 Â How to Sell Who You Are 10 Â How to Speak with Clarity, Authority, and Authenticity 11 Â How to Display Your Character Through Writing 12 Â How to Educate Your Audience Section IV: Brand Identity Case Studies Case Study #1: From Consultant to Concierge with Productized Services Case Study #2: Pre-Seeding a Two-Sided Marketplace for Launch Case Study #3: Turning a Charitable Project into a Profitable Movement Case Study #4: Skyrocketing a Personal Brand through Narrative Focus Case Study #5: Embracing Personality in a Technical Niche Section V: Resources for Prospective Entrepreneurs Appendix 1: Entrepreneurial Terms Defined Appendix 2: 50 Useful Starting Questions for New Entrepreneurs Appendix 3: Making Money Online Format: EPUB Length: 258 pags Published: 2016 by Identity Publications ISBN: 069265187X
- Ebooks list page : 31703
- 2017-06-28Gregory V. Diehl - Brand Identity Breakthrough (2016) [1 EPUB]
- 2017-06-26Gregory V. Diehl - Brand Identity Breakthrough (2016) [1 EPUB]
- 2019-09-11Business Branding Develop A Unique Brand Identity
- 2019-08-23Brand Identity Essentials 100 Principles for Building Brands
- 2019-08-03Business Branding Develop a Unique Brand Identity
- 2019-07-23Business Branding Develop a Unique Brand Identity
- 2019-05-16Exploring Brand Identity Design a Brand Icon
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-19TeamTreeHouse -BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-16TeamTreeHouse -BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-13TeamTreeHouse -BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-11TeamTreeHouse -BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-23TEAMTREEHOUSE - BRAND IDENTITY BASICS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2018-12-28Brand Identity Essentials 100 Principles for Designing Logos and Building Brands
- 2018-10-09Identity - June 2016
- 2018-10-08The Fashion Identity - May 2016
- 2018-10-07Identity - December 2016
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Packaging the Brand: The Relationship Between Packaging Design and Brand Identity (Required Reading Range)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Creating a Brand Identity: A Guide for Designers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.