Posted on 2019-03-22, by Germany2020.
Group Discussion Strategies
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 31M | Lec: 9 | 60 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Group Discussion helps understand a subject more deeply and improves the ability to think critically.
Group Discussion helps understand a subject more deeply and improves the ability to think critically. Its is an important part of the short-listing process for admission to B-Schools. By the end of the course you will be able to: Understand What is a Group Discussion, Know the Importance of Group Discussion, Explain Various Types of Group Discussion, Explain the Process and Evaluation Criteria of Group Discussion, Learn How to Prepare for Group Discussion, The Do's & Don'ts of Group Discussion and FAQs on Group Discussion.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39902
- 2019-03-25Group Discussion Strategies
- 2019-03-20Group Discussion Strategies
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Facilitating Group Learning: Strategies for Success with Adult Learners
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Group Counseling: Strategies and Skills, 7th Edition (SAB 220 Group Techniques/Therapy)
- 2014-01-26Group Counseling: Strategies and Skills, 7 edition - eazydoc.com - Removed
- 2013-02-12Group Counseling: Strategies and Skills, 7 edition (repost)
- 2011-11-16Group Counseling: Strategies and Skills, 7 edition
- 2011-07-30Facilitating Group Learning: Strategies for Success with Adult Learners (JOSSEY-BASS HIGHER & ADULT EDUCATION SERIES)
- 2012-02-18Minerals by Britannica Educational Publishing - The Rosen Publishing Group - Removed
- 2012-01-05Minerals by Britannica Educational Publishing - The Rosen Publishing Group - Removed
- 2011-12-30Minerals by Britannica Educational Publishing - The Rosen Publishing Group - Removed
- 2011-05-20Hedge Strategies: Free Introductory Report
- 2018-11-15Main Group Strategies for Functional Hybrid Materials
- 2018-02-09Main Group Strategies for Functional Hybrid Materials
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Building Literacy Through Classroom Discussion: Research-Based Strategies for Developing Critical Readers and Thoughtful Writers in Middle School
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy for Social Phobia: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Strategies
- 2017-12-16[PDF] 103 Group Activities and TIPS (Treatment Ideas & Practical Strategies)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Development Strategies and Inter-Group Violence: Insights on Conflict-Sensitive Development (Politics, Economics, and Inclusive Development) - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Values Clarification in Counseling and Psychotherapy: Practical Strategies for Individual and Group Settings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.