Posted on 2007-05-14, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
Guidelines for Laws Affecting Civic Organizations
Leon E. Irish, Robert Kushen, and Karla W. Simonbook, revised and enlarged since the first edition in 1997, provides guidance for creating or amending domestic laws that protect and regulate civic organizations. It establishes the framework for such laws in internationally recognized rights to freedom of expression, association, and peaceful assembly. It is intended as a resource for the expanding global civic sector, which includes everything from advocacy groups for the environment to associations of opera aficionados, from women抯 rights groups to gardening clubs.
Guidelines for Laws Affecting Civic Organizations includes chapters examining the following issues:
- the relationship of civic organization laws to other laws;
- the legal existence of civic organizations;
- prohibition on direct or indirect private benefit;
- reporting, supervision, and enforcement;
- tax preferences;
- foreign civic organizations and foreign sources of funds; and
- methods of voluntary regulation.
- Ebooks list page : 96
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Guidelines for Improving the Effectiveness of Boards of Directors of Nonprofit Organizations
- 2012-02-08Guidelines for Process Safety Metrics - Center For Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
- 2011-08-20Guidelines For Evaluating Process Plant Buildings For External Explosions And Fires
- 2011-07-02Guidelines for Developing Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria
- 2011-06-27Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2005
- 2011-06-09Guidelines for Mechanical Integrity Systems
- 2019-05-06Corporate Telephony Strategies for Enterprise Customers and Organizations
- 2019-04-30Corporate Telephony Strategies for Enterprise Customers and Organizations
- 2019-04-08Nursing Care Plans Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span...
- 2019-03-24Corporate Telephony Strategies for Enterprise Customers and Organizations
- 2019-03-24Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners in Ambulatory Obstetric Settings
- 2019-03-20Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners in Ambulatory Obstetric Settings
- 2019-03-17Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners in Ambulatory Obstetric Settings
- 2019-02-28Standard Design and Construction Guidelines for Microtunneling Standard ASCECI 36-15
- 2019-02-27The Rules of Project Risk Management Implementation Guidelines for Major Projects
- 2019-02-01Guidelines for Vapor Cloud Explosion, Pressure Vessel Burst, BLEVE, and Flash Fire Hazards, Secon - Removed
- 2019-01-31Guidelines for Pressure Relief and Effluent Handling Systems
- 2019-01-31Guidelines for Process Safety in Bioprocess Manufacturing Facilities
- 2019-01-31Emergency Response Management of Offshore Oil Spills Guidelines for Emergency Responders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.