Posted on 2013-04-26, by honhungoc.
Gym Instructor Series: Core Conditioning Back & Ball Vol.1 Pt. 2
DVDRip | English | AVI | 640 x 480 | XviD ~2350 Kbps | 23.976 fps
MP3 | 128 kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 00:28:10 | 493 MB
Genre: Video Training
This DVD includes 10 of Paul Chek's favorite Swiss ball exercises for improving core function in any athlete or back pain patient. For a core that functions well, the strong abdominals must be balanced with strong back musculature. This DVD describes: Proper positioning and exercise modification for the best results with back hyper-extensions, How and why reverse hyper-extensions are performed & Isolation to integration with the reverse wood chop exercise.
Paul Chek, HHP, NMT
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology. For over twenty years, Paulâ€™s unique, holistic approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of many of his clients, his students and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA.
Speaker and Consultant:
Paul is a sought after international presenter and consultant for organizations such as the Chicago Bulls, Australiaâ€™s Canberra Raiders and the US Air Force Academy. His information is not only cutting-edge, but also very applicable. Students leave his classes with information they can use, and achieve results with right away. Paul was the keynote speaker for the New Zealand Musculoskeletal Conference in 1998 and was and rated number one speaker by participants at the 1998 IHRSA conference, out of 85 speakers.
Paul has produced over 50 videos and 16 advanced-level home study courses designed for the fitness and clinical professional. He is a regular contributor to several publications and websites, such as Mercola.com, Personal Training on the Net and New Zealand Fitness.
Paul is a strong believer in the essential role provided by practical training. He has developed four advanced level certification programs to provide hands-on instruction for the exercise and health industries. The CHEK Exercise Coach program introduces fitness and exercise professionals to an integrated approach to conditioning; the C.H.E.K Certification Program is a two- to four-year advanced level program teaching corrective exercise and high-performance conditioning; the Golf Biomechanics Intensive focuses on functional conditioning for golfers; Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Program is the newest course with three levels of education in how to reach optimal health from the inside out. Over 1000 people worldwide have been trained in one or more of these challenging and elite level certification programs.
- Ebooks list page : 22001
- 2013-03-06Gym Instructor Series: Core Conditioning Back & Ball Vol.1 Pt. 2
- 2013-02-11Gym Instructor Series: Core Conditioning Back & Ball - Vol.1 Pt. 2 with Paul Chek
- 2016-11-25Dynamic Medicine Ball Training Vol. 1-3 with Paul Chek
- 2016-09-28Dynamic Medicine Ball Training Vol. 1-3 with Paul Chek
- 2016-09-26Dynamic Medicine Ball Training: Vol. 1-3 with Paul Chek
- 2019-05-20Strengthen your abs, core and back
- 2019-05-04Strengthen your abs, core and back
- 2019-02-16BDM's Series: Python & C Complete Manual Vol 28, 2019
- 2019-02-16BDM's Series: Outdoor Photography Complete Manual Vol. 7, 2019
- 2018-11-15AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 8 Back Pain
- 2018-07-12Unison - Artist Series - J-Trick Cartel Sounds Vol.1 (WAV)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Modernisation of Science Policy and Management Approaches in Central and South East Europe (NATO Science Series: Science and Technology Policy, Vol. ... Science Series: Science & Technology Policy)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Clostridium difficile Methods and Protocols Series: Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 646
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Quantum Gravity (International Series of Monographs on Physics, Vol. 136)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Posn(R) and Eisenstein Series (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1868) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Ab Wheel Workouts: 50 Exercises to Stretch and Strengthen Your Abs, Core, Arms, Back and Legs
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Gas Conditioning and Processing, Vol. 2: The Equipment Modules
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Empirical Processes: Theory and Applications (Nsf-Cbms Regional Conference Series in Probability and Statistics Vol. 2)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Clinical Anatomy and Mgmt of Back Pain [Vol 3 - Cervical Spine] - L. Giles, K. Singer (B-H, 1997)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.