Posted on 2018-07-08, by nokia241186.
HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection: 5 Books
Harvard Business | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 1633694232 | 1136 pages | PDF | 9.15 MB
by Harvard Business Review (Author), Bryan A. Garner (Author), Nancy Duarte (Author)
Master the most critical professional skills with this five-volume set that covers topics from personal effectiveness to leading others. This specially priced collection includes books from the HBR Guide series on the topics of Getting the Right Work Done, Better Business Writing, Persuasive Presentations, Making Every Meeting Matter, and Project Management.
You'll learn how to:
Prioritize and stay focused
Conquer email overload
Push past writer's block
Create powerful visuals
Establish credibility with tough audiences
Moderate lively conversations and regain control of wayward meetings
Build a strong project team
Create a realistic schedule-and stay on track
Manage stakeholders' expectations
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 13 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
Bryan A. Garner is a leading authority on writing, usage, grammar, and style. He is the author of many books on writing, including the HBR Guide to Better Business Writing and the best-selling reference work, Garner's Modern American Usage.
Nancy Duarte is the CEO of Duarte, Inc. She teaches workshops on the art of presenting and is the author of the award-winning books Slide:ology and Resonate
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36632
- 2018-07-04HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection: 5 Books
- 2018-07-01HBR Guides to Emotional Intelligence at Work Collection 5 Books
- 2018-05-28HBR Guides to Emotional Intelligence at Work Collection: 5 Books
- 2018-09-26HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection 4 Books
- 2018-07-22HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection 4 Books
- 2018-06-06HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection 4 Books
- 2019-03-31Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-31Linkedin Learning Being An Effective Technical Communicator-Bifiso
- 2019-03-26Simply a Great Manager The 15 fundamentals of being a successful manager
- 2019-03-10Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-02Linkedin - Being An Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-01LINKEDIN LEARNING BEING AN EFFECTIVE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATOR
- 2019-02-05BEING AN EFFECTIVE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATOR BiFiSO
- 2019-02-04Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-30Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-25Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-24Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-01Being An Effective Presenter
- 2018-11-28Being an Effective Team Member
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.