Posted on 2018-09-26, by nokia241186.
HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection: 4 Books
Harvard Business | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 1633694216 | 864 pages | PDF | 3.52 MB
by Harvard Business Review (Author), Mary Shapiro (Author)
If you manage a team, you need to be able to measure and manage their performance. From establishing a performance review cycle and building toward your year-end assessment, to providing individual feedback and coaching and establishing group cohesion and accountability, this collection teaches you the skills you need to inspire your team to greater success.
This specially priced four-volume set includes books from the HBR Guide series on the topics of Performance Management, Coaching Employees, Delivering Effective Feedback, and Leading Teams.
You'll learn how to:
Set-and adapt-employee and team goals
Assess performance fairly
Coach your employees through tough situations
React calmly if someone gets defensive when you deliver feedback
Create plans for individual development
Rethink how you use performance ratings
Avoid burnout on your team
Foster group camaraderie and cooperation
Hold your team accountable
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 13 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
Mary Shapiro has worked with Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and public agencies as a consultant and executive trainer for more than 20 years. She holds the Diane Kagen Trust Professorship for Leadership Development at Simmons College School of Management.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37235
- 2018-07-22HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection 4 Books
- 2018-06-06HBR Guides to Performance Management Collection 4 Books
- 2018-07-08HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection 5 Books
- 2018-07-04HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection: 5 Books
- 2018-07-01HBR Guides to Emotional Intelligence at Work Collection 5 Books
- 2018-05-28HBR Guides to Emotional Intelligence at Work Collection: 5 Books
- 2018-09-22HBR's 10 Must Reads Leadership Collection (4 Books)
- 2018-07-31HBR's 10 Must Reads Leadership Collection (4 Books)
- 2018-07-28HBR's 10 Must Reads Leadership Collection (4 Books)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] APM Best Practices: Realizing Application Performance Management (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] HBR Guides Boxed Set (7 Books)
- 2013-11-23Eyewitness Travel Guides eBooks Collection (201 Books)
- 2012-08-07APM Best Practices: Realizing Application Performance Management (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- 2011-07-16APM Best Practices: Realizing Application Performance Management (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- 2019-04-13Performance Management Conducting Performance Reviews
- 2019-04-13Performance Management: Conducting Performance Reviews
- 2019-03-28Performance Management Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk, and Analytics
- 2019-03-23The Definitive Guide to Customer Relationship Management (Collection)
- 2019-03-02Next Generation Performance Management: The Triumph of Science Over Myth and Superstition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.