Posted on 2014-05-27, by supnatural.
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4 | MacOSX | 13 Mb
Photomatix Pro processes multiple photographs of a high contrast scene into a single image with details in both highlights and shadows. Photomatix offers two types of processes to increase the dynamic range. One process is called HDR Tone Mapping, the other Exposure Blending.
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4
Both processes are designed to produce an image with an increased apparent dynamic range, but their results are different. You should try both and then choose the result that works best with your images. The first section of this manual provides tips for taking photographs intended for High Dynamic Range (HDR) processing in Photomatix Pro. The second section describes how to create HDR images and process them through Tone Mapping. The third section deals with the Exposure Blending functions, and the fourth section with the Batch Processing tool. Finally, section five provides a few tips and techniques.
» Generation of HDR (High Dynamic Range) images from differently exposed images
» Conversion of single RAW file into pseudo-HDR image
» Tone Mapping tool for revealing highlights and shadows details in HDR image
» HDR Viewer shows local HDR image data at the appropriate exposure
» Display of HDR Histogram (logarithmic)
» Ability to batch tone map single HDR images
» Function to tone map large HDR image files while benefiting from a preview
» Read and Write support for Radiance RGBE (.hdr), OpenEXR (.exr) and Floating Point TIFF
» Color managed HDR workflow: passing trough of ICC color profiles from the source to the tone mapped images, and color managed display
» Four algorithms for Exposure Blending
» Automatic alignment option for hand-held images with two alignment methods available
» Preview and Loupe available for all Exposure Blending methods
» Ability to select the images for method 'H&S - 2 images'
» Automatic Batch Processing
» Support JPEG, TIFF, Radiance RGBE, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, RAW files from several camera models
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27165
- 2018-11-18HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.2 macOS
- 2018-10-24HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.2 macOS
- 2018-10-08HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1
- 2018-10-04HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 macOS
- 2018-09-29HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 Portable
- 2018-09-29HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1
- 2018-09-26HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 macOS
- 2018-09-25HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 macOS
- 2018-09-24HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 (win)
- 2018-09-17HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 (x64) Portable
- 2018-09-17HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1 Portable
- 2018-09-16HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.1
- 2018-08-09HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1 macOS
- 2018-08-08HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1 macOS
- 2018-07-30HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1 Portable
- 2018-07-29HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1
- 2018-07-28HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1 Portable
- 2018-07-28HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1
- 2017-09-18HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.0.3
- 2017-09-07HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.0.2 MacOSX
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.