Date: November 2012
Posted on 2013-12-23, by ecabuk.
HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers teaches you to harness the power and flexibility of HTML5 in your ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC applications. Focusing on the programmable features of HTML5 that will be most useful to you as an ASP.NET developer, this book will take you straight to the heart of what you can get out of this new technology.
HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers will show you how to:
- Add interactivity and media to your sites using the Canvas and Audio and Video APIs.
- Make your web applications work offline, understand client side storage options using web storage, and work with local files using the File API.
- Use the Communication API and Web Sockets for easier communication between server and client.
Other topics include multithreading with Web Workers, understanding the new input types, using Geolocation, and enhancing your web forms and views with CSS3. All major browsers already support HTML5 to varying degrees and are aggressively working to provide full-fledged standardized support. Start using HTML5 in your projects today, and build future-ready web applications that take advantage of the exciting features that HTML5 has to offer.
What you’ll learn
- Use Canvas, Audio and Video, Web Storage, the History API, File API, Web Workers, Web Sockets, Geolocation and more in ASP.NET
- Illustrates HTML5 feature utilization in both Web Forms and MVC applications
- Learn to use HTML5 in Visual Studio
- Learn to style web forms and views with CSS3
- Develop cross-browser, future-ready web applications
Who this book is for
Whether you’ve worked on a few small projects, or been working with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC for some time, this book will get you up-and-running with HTML5 so you can make it a part of your daily toolkit. If you are comfortable with creating Web Forms and MVC projects, and you care about staying at the cutting edge of the latest web standards and technologies, this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- Overview of HTML5 and ASP.NET 4.5
- Overview of jQuery
- Working with Audio and Video
- Drawing with the Canvas
- Working with Forms and Controls
- Using History API and Custom Data Attributes
- Storing Data in Web Storage
- Developing Offline Web Applications
- Dealing with Local Files Using the File API
- Multithreading in Web Pages Using Web Workers
- Using the Communication API and Web Sockets
- Finding Location with the Geolocation API
- Styling Web Forms and Views with CSS3
- Appendix A. HTML5 Learning Resources
- Ebooks list page : 24294
- 2014-01-02HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
- 2013-01-17HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
- 2013-01-05HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers [Repost]
- 2013-01-01HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
- 2012-12-29HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers (Repost)
- 2012-12-24HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers (repost)
- 2012-12-19HTML5 Programming for ASP.NET Developers
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Beginning SOLID Principles and Design Patterns for ASP.NET Developers
- 2017-10-02Beginning SOLID Principles and Design Patterns for ASP.NET Developers
- 2014-06-18Beginning jQuery 2 for ASP.NET Developers: Using jQuery 2 with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- 2014-06-08Beginning jQuery 2 for ASP.NET Developers: Using jQuery 2 with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC (repost)
- 2014-02-17Beginning jQuery 2 for ASP.NET Developers: Using jQuery 2 with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC (PDF)
- 2014-02-13Beginning jQuery 2 for ASP.NET Developers: Using jQuery 2 with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- 2013-12-23Professional Silverlight 2 for ASP.NET Developers
- 2013-12-02Professional Silverlight 2 for ASP.NET Developers - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Professional Silverlight 2 for ASP.NET Developers
- 2012-12-19Professional Silverlight 2 for ASP.NET Developers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.