Posted on 2010-08-04. By anonymous.
Academic Press (April 15, 2009) | English | 0123736129 | 269 pages | PDF | 1.83 MB
The Handbook of Crime Correlates gathers over 200 years of worldwide academic research into criminal behavior and consolidates those findings into 400+ tables to tell at a glance the definitive association of those variables to criminal behavior.
* How pervasive is homicide worldwide and are homicide rates going up or down?
* Is there a relationship between conduct disorder in children and adult criminal behavior?
* Does drug addiction primarily precede or postdate criminal behavior?
* To what extent do men and women differ in perpetration of specific crime categories?
The Handbook of Crime Correlates offers a window into answering these questions by summarizing what the majority findings indicate, and providing the specific references in each case.
Findings are broken down by world region, by type of crime, and by whether the variable in question has a positive, negative, or insignificant association to criminal behavior.
Criminal behavior is broken down into separate offending categories of violent crime, property crime, drug offenses, sex offenses, delinquency, general and adult offenses, and recidivism.
Accompanying each table is a description of what each table indicates in terms of the positive or negative association of specific variables with specific types of crime by region.
This book should serve as a critical resource for criminal justice personnel and academics in the social and life sciences interested in criminal behavior.
In no other place is such a wealth of academic research on criminal behavior consolidated, clearly indicating how a multitude of variables, from gender and religion to seafood consumption and season, relate to criminal behavior.
. Contains over 400 tables of variables studied in relation to criminal behavior
. Consolidates 200 years of academic research on criminal behavior
. Positions findings by world region for easy comparison
. Breaks down criminal behavior by 9 offending categories
_ No Mirrors _
Thank you :)
- Ebooks list page : 6802
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Crime and Criminal Justice
- 2012-01-14Handbook on Crime and Deviance
- 2011-11-28The Handbook of Crime and Punishment
- 2011-11-27Handbook on Crime and Deviance (Handbooks of Sociology and Social Research)
- 2011-08-23The Handbook of Crime and Punishment
- 2011-07-27[request]Handbook on crime
- 2009-09-11The Handbook of Crime and Punishment
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Routledge Handbook of International Crime and Justice Studies (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Organized Crime
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of the History of Crime and Criminal Justice (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Cyber Crime and Cyber Terrorism Investigator's Handbook
- 2016-12-24Art Crime and its Prevention A Handbook for Collectors and Art Professionals
- 2016-12-20The Oxford Handbook of Ethnicity, Crime, and Immigration
- 2016-12-19Cyber Crime and Cyber Terrorism Investigator's Handbook
- 2014-03-30Handbook of LGBT Communities, Crime, and Justice
- 2014-01-02Handbook of Research on Computational Forensics, Digital Crime, and Investigation: Methods and Solutions (repost)
- 2013-11-07Routledge Handbook of Transnational Organized Crime - Removed
- 2013-09-04Handbook of Internet crime
- 2012-10-22Download Henry Lee's Crime Scene Handbook - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.