Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 1119420725 | 2019 | 640 pages | PDF | 4 MB
The updated third edition of the definitive text on health social work
Thoroughly revised and updated, the third edition of Handbook of Health Social Work is an authoritative text that offers a comprehensive review of the diverse field of health social work. With contributions from a panel of international experts in the field, the book is theory driven and solidly grounded in evidence-based practice. The contributors explore both the foundation of social work practice and offer guidance on effective strategies, policies, and program development.
The text provides information that is essential to the operations of social workers in health care including the conceptual underpinnings and the development of the profession. The authors explore the practice issues such as theories of health behavior, assessment, communication and the intersections between health and mental health. The authors also examine a wide range of examples of social work practices including settings that involve older adults, nephrology, oncology, and chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, genetics, end of life care, pain management and palliative care, as well as alternative treatments, and traditional healers. This is the only handbook of its kind to unite the body of health social work and:
* Offers a wellness, rather than psychopathological perspective and contains treatment models that are evidence-based
* Includes learning exercises, further resources, research suggestions, and life-course information.
* Contains new chapters on topics such as international health, insurance and payment systems, and implementation of evidence-based practice
* Presents information on emerging topics such as health policy in an age of reform, and genomics and the social environment
* Reviews new trends in social work and health care including genetics, trans-disciplinary care, and international, national, and state changes in policy
Written for social work educators, administrators, students, and practitioners, the revised third edition of Handbook of Health Social Work offers in one volume the entire body of health social work knowledge.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2018-09-22Handbook of Health Social Work
- 2018-07-23Handbook of Health Social Work
- 2018-07-22Handbook of Health Social Work
- 2014-03-10Handbook of Health Social Work (repost)
- 2012-08-06Handbook of Health Social Work, 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-09Handbook of Health Social Work, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2012-01-07Handbook of Health Social Work - Sarah Gehlert
- 2011-12-07Handbook of Health Social Work - Sarah Gehlert
- 2011-11-30Handbook of Health Social Work - Sarah Gehlert
- 2011-11-19Handbook of Health Social Work, 2nd Edition
- 2008-12-22Handbook of Health Social Work
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mental Health Social Work in Context (Student Social Work)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Handbook of Oncology Social Work: Psychosocial Care for People with Cancer
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Mental Health Social Work: Evidence-Based Practice (Social Work Skills)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Mental Health Social Work: Evidence-Based Practice (Social Work Skills)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Handbook of Oncology Social Work: Psychosocial Care for People with Cancer
- 2016-10-22Mental Health Social Work in Context (Student Social Work), 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-05Mental Health Social Work in Context (repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-01The Integration of Mental Health Social Work and the Nhs (Post-Qualifying Social Work Practice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.