Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
Hydrometeorological prediction involves the forecasting of the state and variation of hydrometeorological elements -- including precipitation, temperature, humidity, soil moisture, river discharge, groundwater, etc.-- at different space and time scales. Such forecasts form an important scientific basis for informing public of natural hazards such as cyclones, heat waves, frosts, droughts and floods. Traditionally, and at most currently operational centers, hydrometeorological forecasts are deterministic, “single-valued” outlooks: i.e., the weather and hydrological models provide a single best guess of the magnitude and timing of the impending events. These forecasts suffer the obvious drawback of lacking uncertainty information that would help decision-makers assess the risks of forecast use. Recently, hydrometeorological ensemble forecast approaches have begun to be developed and used by operational hydrometeorological services. In contrast to deterministic forecasts, ensemble forecas
- Ebooks list page : 41986
- 2019-01-24Handbook of Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecasting - Removed
- 2019-01-08Handbook of Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecasting
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Volume 1
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Handbook of Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Imaging: From Ensemble to Single Molecules
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Weather Forecasting Handbook (5th Edition)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Volume 1
- 2014-03-04G. Elliott, C. W.J. Granger, A. G. Timmermann â€œHandbook of Economic Forecasting, Vol. 1" (repost)
- 2014-01-06Handbook of Economic Forecasting SET 2A-2B, Volume 2A & 2B
- 2013-12-21Handbook of Economic Forecasting SET 2A-2B, Volume 2A & 2B
- 2012-06-08Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 4 #16
- 2012-06-06Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 4 #7
- 2012-05-17CNC Machining Handbook: Building, Programming, and Implementation
- 2012-05-15RAF Handbook 1939-1945
- 2012-05-15German Army Handbook 1939-1945
- 2012-05-12Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach
- 2012-05-12Practical Electronics Handbook, 6 Edition
- 2012-05-11Jay H. Lehr, Wiley's Remediation Technologies Handbook: Major Contaminant Chemicals & Chemical Groups
- 2012-04-26Weather Forecasting Handbook, 5th Edition
- 2012-03-19Welding Inspection Handbook
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.