Posted on 2013-12-22. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 143771725X | 536 pages | PDF | 15,5 MB
The Handbook of Liver Disease, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Lawrence S. Friedman and Emmet B. Keeffe, gives you quick reference to the most recent diagnostic and treatment options for patients with liver disorders.
International authorities share the latest clinical findings and procedures to help you expertly manage illnesses like hepatitis B and C and hepatocellular carcinoma, as well as apply new practices like genetic testing, noninvasive imaging techniques, and so much more. Quickly access updated information on all aspects of liver disease including new drugs, therapy trials, and post-transplant conditions with this full-color, templated edition-in print and online.
Expedite diagnostic and therapeutic decision making with a highly templated outline format that uses full-color illustrations, tables, algorithms and figures, key point boxes, and alert symbols to present information at a glance.
Apply some of the latest treatments for liver disease including the role of pretreatment IL28B testing for patients with hepatitis B and C; radiofrequency ablation and sorafenib in cases of hepatocellular carcinoma; the use of the drug rifaximin to treat hepatic encephalopathy; and much more.
Make optimal use of genetic testing to assess your patients' risk of metabolic liver disease and to personalize treatment regimens for chronic hepatitis C.
Offer your liver transplantation patients the best prognosis and follow-up with the latest information on outcomes and the management of complications.
Use blood test panels and noninvasive imaging techniques to evaluate the degree of liver fibrosis.
Make informed treatment decisions with the latest clinical trial results for portal hypertension, autoimmune liver diseases, acute liver failure, and hepatic infections.
Search the complete text online, download all the images, and test your knowledge with 200 board-style review questions at www.expertconsult.com.
Quick access and easy-to-find answers for any practitioner who encounters patients with liver disease.
- Ebooks list page : 24237
- 2014-05-05Handbook of Liver Disease, 3 edition
- 2012-04-22Mims' Pathogenesis of Infectious Disease, Fifth Edition by Cedric A. Mims
- 2011-11-20Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology
- 2014-05-05Handbook of Liver Disease (repost)
- 2013-05-18Lawrence S. Friedman MD, Handbook of Liver Disease (Repost)
- 2013-01-07Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Infectious Disease (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-12-06Handbook of Parkinson's Disease (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-11-18Handbook of Liver Disease (repost)
- 2014-06-15Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 2nd edition
- 2014-06-04Handbook of Water Analysis, Third Edition (repost)
- 2014-06-01Handbook of Product Graphs, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-31Handbook of Modern Telecommunications, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-12Exercise and the Heart in Health and Disease, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2014-05-12The Handbook of Mechanical Engineering (2nd Edition) (repost)
- 2014-05-06Handbook of Drug Metabolism, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2014-05-03Handbook for Sound Engineers, 4th edition (Repost)
- 2014-04-30Handbook For Writing Proposals, Second Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-27The Handbook of Communication Skills (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2014-04-10Handbook of Optical Design (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.