Author: Klaus D. Sattler
Publisher: CRC Press
Posted on 2011-10-10, by sharebookfree.
Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials
Klaus D. Sattler | CRC Press | 2011-09-10 | 787 pages | English | PDF
Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials illustrates the importance of tailoring nanomaterials to achieve desired functions in applications. Each peer-reviewed chapter contains a broad-based introduction and enhances understanding of the state-of-the-art scientific content through fundamental equations and illustrations, some in color.
This volume covers various composites, including carbon nanotube/polymer composites, printable metal nanoparticle inks, polymerâ€“clay nanocomposites, biofunctionalized titanium dioxide-based nanocomposites, nanocolorants, ferroic nanocomposites, and smart composite systems. It also describes nanoporous materials, a giant nanomembrane, graphitic foams, arrayed nanoporous silicon pillars, nanoporous anodic oxides, metal oxide nanohole arrays, carbon clathrates, self-assembled monolayers, epitaxial graphene, and graphene nanoribbons, nanostructures, quantum dots, and cones. After focusing on the methods of nanoindentation and self-patterning, the book discusses nanosensors, nano-oscillators, and hydrogen storage.
Nanophysics brings together multiple disciplines to determine the structural, electronic, optical, and thermal behavior of nanomaterials; electrical and thermal conductivity; the forces between nanoscale objects; and the transition between classical and quantum behavior. Facilitating communication across many disciplines, this landmark publication encourages scientists with disparate interests to collaborate on interdisciplinary projects and incorporate the theory and methodology of other areas into their work.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 14364
- 2018-12-15Handbook of Nanophysics Functional Nanomaterials
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials
- 2013-02-15Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials [Repost]
- 2012-01-21Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials (Repost)
- 2011-01-12Handbook of Nanophysics Functional Nanomaterials
- 2011-01-04Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials
- 2011-01-03Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials
- 2018-12-16Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanomedicine and Nanorobotics
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Principles and Methods
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Functional Nanomaterials and Devices for Electronics, Sensors and Energy Harvesting (Engineering Materials) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Clusters and Fullerenes
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- 2017-10-20Handbook of Research on Nanomaterials, Nanochemistry and Smart Materials
- 2017-10-20Functional Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- 2014-05-29Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanomedicine and Nanorobotics
- 2014-05-22Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanomedicine and Nanorobotics (Repost)
- 2014-03-30Handbook of Nanophysics: Clusters and Fullerenes (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.