Hands-On GPU Programming with Python and CUDA : Explore High-performance Parallel Computing with CUDA
Posted on 2019-05-10, by manhneovn.
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788993918 | 310 Pages | ePUB | 10 MB
As you make your way through the book, you'll launch code directly onto the GPU and write full blown GPU kernels and device functions in CUDA C. You'll get to grips with profiling GPU code effectively and fully test and debug your code using Nsight IDE. Next, you'll explore some of the more well-known NVIDIA libraries, such as cuFFT and cuBLAS.
With a solid background in place, you will now apply your new-found knowledge to develop your very own GPU-based deep neural network from scratch. You'll then explore advanced topics, such as warp shuffling, dynamic parallelism, and PTX assembly. In the final chapter, you'll see some topics and applications related to GPU programming that you may wish to pursue, including AI, graphics, and blockchain.
By the end of this book, you will be able to apply GPU programming to problems related to data science and high-performance computing.
What you will learn:
Launch GPU code directly from Python
Write effective and efficient GPU kernels and device functions
Use libraries such as cuFFT, cuBLAS, and cuSolver
Debug and profile your code with Nsight and Visual Profiler
Apply GPU programming to datascience problems
Build a GPU-based deep neuralnetwork from scratch
Explore advanced GPU hardware features, such as warp shuffling
Hands-On GPU Programming with Python and CUDA is for developers and data scientists who want to learn the basics of effective GPU programming to improve performance using Python code. You should have an understanding of first-year college or university-level engineering mathematics and physics, and have some experience with Python as well as in any C-based programming language such as C, C++, Go, or Java.
- Ebooks list page : 40470
- 2017-06-18Cuda For Engineers An Introduction To High Performance Parallel Computing
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python : Event-driven Development Unraveled with RxPY
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-on Network Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-01-31Hands-On System Programming with C Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands on Network Programming with Python X QZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands On Reactive Programming with Python XQZT
- 2019-01-24Hands-On System Programming with C Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with ...
- 2019-01-23Hands-On System Programming with C : Build performant and concurrent Unix and Linux systems with C 17
- 2019-01-10Packt Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-01-05Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-31Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-14Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-07Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-05Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-11-21Hands-on Network Programming with Python [Video]
- 2018-11-14Hands-On Bitcoin Programming with Python
- 2018-10-06Hands-on Network Programming with PythonHands-on Network Programming with Python
- 2018-10-06Hands-on Network Programming with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.