Posted on 2018-08-08, by manhneovn.
Are you thinking of learning more about Machine Learning using Python?
This book is for you. It would seek to explain common terms and algorithms in an intuitive way. The authors used a progressive approach whereby we start out slowly and improve on the complexity of our solutions. This book and the accompanying examples, you would be well suited to tackle problems which pique your interests using machine learning.
From AI Sciences Publisher
Our books may be the best one for beginners; it's a step-by-step guide for any person who wants to start learning Artificial Intelligence and Data Science from scratch. It will help you in preparing a solid foundation and learn any other high-level courses. To get the most out of the concepts that would be covered, readers are advised to adopt a hands on approach which would lead to better mental representations.
The book designed for a variety of target audiences. The most suitable users would include:
Anyone who is intrigued by how algorithms arrive at predictions but has no previous knowledge of the field.
Software developers and engineers with a strong programming background but seeking to break into the field of machine learning.
Seasoned professionals in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning who desire a birdâ„¢s eye view of current techniques and approaches.
Overview of Python Programming Language
The Data Science Process
Supervised Learning Algorithms
Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
Semi-supervised Learning Algorithms
Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
Overfitting and Underfitting
Python Data Science Tools
Numerical Python (Numpy)
Scientific Python (Scipy)
Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
Generalized Linear Models
Decision Trees and Random Forest
K-means with Scikit-Learn
Bottom-up Hierarchical Clustering
Popular Classification Algorithms
Support Vector Machine
Deep Learning using TensorFlow
Deep Learning Case Studies
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this book for me and do I need programming experience? A: If you want to smash Machine Learning from scratch, this book is for you. If you already wrote a few lines of code and recognize basic programming statements, youâ„¢ll be OK.
Q: Does this book include everything I need to become a Machine Learning expert? A: Unfortunately, no. This book is designed for readers taking their first steps in Machine Learning and further learning will be required beyond this book to master all aspects of Machine Learning.
Q: Can I have a refund if this book is not fitted for me? A: Yes, Amazon refund you if you aren't satisfied, for more information about the amazon refund service please go to the amazon help platform. We will also be happy to help you if you send us an email at If you need to see the quality of our job, AI Sciences Company offering you a free eBook in Machine Learning with Python written by the data scientist Alain Kaufmann at http://aisciences.net/free-books/
- Ebooks list page : 36894
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands On Machine Learning with Python and Scikit Learn-RiDWARE
- 2018-06-04Hands-On Machine Learning with Python and Scikit-Learn
- 2018-05-03Hands-On Machine Learning with Python and Scikit-Learn
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
- 2017-11-09Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- 2017-11-06Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- 2017-10-30Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- 2017-10-24Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- 2017-10-02Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow
- 2017-03-25Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow [Kindle Edition]
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Efficient Learning Machines: Theories, Concepts, and Applications for Engineers and System Designers - Removed
- 2019-04-27Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On!
- 2019-03-01Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On
- 2018-02-09Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On
- 2017-06-27Data Science and Machine Learning with Python Hands On
- 2017-06-26Data Science and Machine Learning with Python Hands On
- 2017-01-08Packt Publishing - Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On
- 2016-12-31Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On [Full]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.