Posted on 2019-05-10, by manhneovn.
English | ISBN: 9781789138719 | 330 pages | December 28, 2018 | EPUB | 9 MB
Use the Python data analytics ecosystem to implement end-to-end predictive analytics projects
Explore advanced predictive modeling algorithms with an emphasis on theory with intuitive explanations
Learn to deploy a predictive model's results as an interactive application
Predictive analytics is an applied field that employs a variety of quantitative methods using data to make predictions. It involves much more than just throwing data onto a computer to build a model. This book provides practical coverage to help you understand the most important concepts of predictive analytics. Using practical, step-by-step examples, we build predictive analytics solutions while using cutting-edge Python tools and packages.
The book's step-by-step approach starts by defining the problem and moves on to identifying relevant data. We will also be performing data preparation, exploring and visualizing relationships, building models, tuning, evaluating, and deploying model.
Each stage has relevant practical examples and efficient Python code. You will work with models such as KNN, Random Forests, and neural networks using the most important libraries in Python's data science stack: NumPy, Pandas, MatDescriptionlib, Seaborn, Keras, Dash, and so on. In addition to hands-on code examples, you will find intuitive explanations of the inner workings of the main techniques and algorithms used in predictive analytics.
By the end of this book, you will be all set to build high-performance predictive analytics solutions using Python programming.
What you will learn
Get to grips with the main concepts and principles of predictive analytics
Learn about the stages involved in producing complete predictive analytics solutions
Understand how to define a problem, propose a solution, and prepare a dataset
Use visualizations to explore relationships and gain insights into the dataset
Learn to build regression and classification models using scikit-learn
Use Keras to build powerful neural network models that produce accurate predictions
Learn to serve a model's predictions as a web application
Who this book is for
This book is for data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and Python developers who want to learn about predictive modeling and would like to implement predictive analytics solutions using Python's data stack. People from other backgrounds who would like to enter this exciting field will greatly benefit from reading this book. All you need is to be proficient in Python programming and have a basic understanding of statistics and college-level algebra.
Table of Contents
The Predictive Analytics Process
Problem Understanding and Data Preparation
Dataset Understanding - Exploratory Data Analysis
Predicting Numerical Values with Machine Learning
Predicting Categories with Machine Learning
Introducing Neural Nets for Predictive Analytics
Model Tuning and Improving Performance
Implementing a Model with Dash
- Ebooks list page : 40470
- 2018-01-01Learning Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2017-11-16Learning Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Learning Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2017-10-08Learning Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2017-04-03Learning Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2019-02-21Marketing Data Science Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python (FT Press An
- 2019-01-28Marketing Data Science Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python (FT Press An...
- 2018-11-21Marketing Data Science: Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python (FT Press Analytics)
- 2018-05-23Marketing Data Science: Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Marketing Data Science: Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python (FT Press Analytics)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Marketing Data Science: Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python (FT Press Analytics)
- 2019-05-20Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python : Event-driven Development Unraveled with RxPY
- 2019-05-10Hands-On GPU Programming with Python and CUDA : Explore High-performance Parallel Computing with CUDA
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Transfer Learning with Python: Implement advanced deep learning and neural network models using TensorFlow and Keras
- 2019-05-09Hands-On Feature Engineering with Python
- 2019-04-26Hands-On Feature Engineering with Python
- 2019-03-31Hands-On Data Analytics with R
- 2019-03-30Hands-On Data Analytics with R
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.