Posted on 2018-11-21, by uswarez.
Hands-on Network Programming with Python [Video]
English | Size: 656.14 MB
The goal of the course is to master key Python concepts as they are applied in the network engineering context. Computer Networks, large and small, has become ever increasingly software-driven in the last several years. A typical network engineer faces the challenge of learning a completely new discipline that normally takes years to master. This course will use Python, an easy-to-learn, popular first-time-programmer language as the foundation to bridge the gap for network engineers facing the automation challenge, this will help network engineers become experts in using Python for networking. The video will start by demonstrating how to use Python and supported libraries to automate network tasks. Then you will get familiar with the concepts and work with the Ansible framework in order to achieve your network goals. You will then come across ways to monitor your network using Python. Besides this, you will develop a good understanding and explore ways to solve issues related to the security wheel that treats the network as one single entity instead of dispersing components. By the end of the course, the students will master skills required to accomplish advance network automation using Python.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Hands-on-Network-Programming-with-Python
Style and Approach
This course aims to have hands-on, interesting examples with clear and friendly explanations that students can follow along. We will go over common mistakes, useful tips, and in-the-trenches advices
What You Will Learn
Learn and apply Python Network Engineering automation tasks
Save time and money in accomplishing daily tasks
Learn with the help of more efficient and effective Visual examples of network device interaction, playbooks, and desired results
Create customized scripts that accomplishes your unique goals
Learn Security and Network automation with Python 2.7 and Ansible 2.5
Eric Chou is a seasoned technologist with over 17 years of experience. He has helped managed some of the largest networks in the industry while working at Amazon and Microsoft and is passionate about network automation and Python. He shares this deep interest in these fields through his teachings as a Python instructor, blogger, and active contributor to some of the popular Python open source projects. Currently, Eric holds two patents in IP Telephony and is a principal engineer at A10 Networks with a focus on product research and development in the field of security. He's a successful author of the book Mastering Python Networking which has sold impressive number of copies.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 37819
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-on Network Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands on Network Programming with Python X QZT
- 2018-10-06Hands-on Network Programming with Python
- 2018-07-20Hands-on Network Programming with Python
- 2018-10-06Hands-on Network Programming with PythonHands-on Network Programming with Python
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python : Event-driven Development Unraveled with RxPY
- 2019-05-10Hands-On GPU Programming with Python and CUDA : Explore High-performance Parallel Computing with CUDA
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands On Reactive Programming with Python XQZT
- 2019-01-10Packt Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python-XQZT
- 2019-01-05Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-31Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-14Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-07Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-12-05Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- 2018-11-14Hands-On Bitcoin Programming with Python
- 2014-05-28InfiniteSkills - Web Programming With Python Video Training
- 2014-05-18InfiniteSkills - Web Programming With Python Video Training
- 2014-05-10InfiniteSkills - Web Programming With Python Video Training
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.