Posted on 2018-10-06, by everest555.
Hands-on Network Programming with PythonHands-on Network Programming with Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | 656 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The goal of the course is to master key Python concepts as they are applied in the network engineering context. Computer Networks, large and small, has become ever increasingly software-driven in the last several years. A typical network engineer faces the challenge of learning a completely new discipline that normally takes years to master. This course will use Python, an easy-to-learn, popular first-time-programmer language as the foundation to bridge the gap for network engineers facing the automation challenge, this will help network engineers become experts in using Python for networking. The video will start by demonstrating how to use Python and supported libraries to automate network tasks. Then you will get familiar with the concepts and work with the Ansible framework in order to achieve your network goals. You will then come across ways to monitor your network using Python. Besides this, you will develop a good understanding and explore ways to solve issues related to the security wheel that treats the network as one single entity instead of dispersing components. By the end of the course, the students will master skills required to accomplish advance network automation using Python.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at
- Ebooks list page : 37320
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Transfer Learning with Python: Implement advanced deep learning and neural network models using TensorFlow and Keras
- 2019-05-20Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-05-10Hands-On Predictive Analytics with Python
- 2019-05-09Hands-On Feature Engineering with Python
- 2019-04-26Hands-On Feature Engineering with Python
- 2019-03-25Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands On Reinforcement Learning with Python-RiDWARE
- 2019-03-20Packt Hands On Machine Learning with Python and Scikit Learn-RiDWARE
- 2019-03-20Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-03-07Hands-On Penetration Testing with Python
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Hands On OpenCV 4 with Python XQZT
- 2019-01-12Packt Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-12-31Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-12-23Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-12-14Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-12-07Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-12-05Hands-On OpenCV 4 with Python
- 2018-10-17Hands-On Markov Models with Python: Implement probabilistic models for learning complex data sequences using the Python...
- 2018-10-06Hands on Unsupervised Learning with Python - Hit like button
- 2018-10-02Hands-On Unsupervised Learning with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.