Author: Elfyn O. Thomas
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-02-14, by 4bookholic.
Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Cambridge Medicine)
Elfyn O. Thomas | Cambridge University Press | 2009 | 324 pages | English | PDF
The management of patients with head injury requires a pragmatic, multi-professional approach, as exemplified in this book. The content includes chapters on epidemiology, experimental models, pathology, clinical examination, neuroimaging and trauma scoring systems. A large section of the text then deals with the management of the head-injured patient along the whole patient pathway, addressing issues such as emergency department care, transfer of the patient, intensive care and surgical aspects. Rehabilitation is reviewed in detail with chapters that discuss the aims and roles of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy and neuropsychology. Finally, medico-legal issues are evaluated. The practical approach to management is emphasized throughout. This book will be of interest to all doctors looking after patients with head injury: emergency physicians, neurosurgeons, anaesthetists, intensivists, and members of the rehabilitation team. Allied specialists such as nurses, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and neuropsychologists will also find this book useful.
- Ebooks list page : 17495
- 2011-08-31Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2012-10-16Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Repost)
- 2009-07-25Head Injury: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 2012-01-20Neurology: A Clinician’s Approach (Cambridge Medicine) - Andrew Tarulli MD
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Neurology: A Clinician's Approach (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Clinical Neuroradiology: A Case-Based Approach (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Core Clinical Competencies in Anesthesiology: A Case-Based Approach (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Analyses for Durability and System Design Lifetime: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Cambridge Aerospace Series)
- 2019-01-14Head and Neck Cancer A Multidisciplinary Approach (4th Revised edition)
- 2019-01-10Head and Neck Cancer A Multidisciplinary Approach (4th Revised edition)
- 2018-12-07Cases in Head and Neck Cancer A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 2018-11-21Cases in Head and Neck Cancer A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Head and Neck Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach - Removed
- 2016-07-02Head and Neck Cancer A Multidisciplinary Approach, 4th edition - Removed
- 2013-02-23Head and Neck Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 3rd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-10-26Head and Neck Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-08-07Textbook of Disaster Psychiatry (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2012-02-26Imaging of Vertebral Trauma (Cambridge Medicine) - Richard H. Daffner MD
- 2012-02-23Early Pregnancy (Cambridge Medicine) - Mary D. Stephenson MD
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.