Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Healthcare and Biomedical Technology in the 21st Century: An Introduction for Non-Science Majors By George R. Baran, Mohammad F. Kiani, Solomon Praveen Samuel (auth.)
2014 | 503 Pages | ISBN: 1461485401 | PDF | 16 MB
Healthcare and Biotechnology in the 21st Century: Concepts and Case Studies introduces students not pursuing degrees in science or engineering to the remarkable new applications of technology now available to physicians and their patients and discusses how these technologies are evolving to permit new treatments and procedures. The book also elucidates the societal and ethical impacts of advances in medical technology, such as extending life and end of life decisions, the role of genetic testing, confidentiality, costs of health care delivery, scrutiny of scientific claims, and provides background on the engineering approach in healthcare and the scientific method as a guiding principle. This concise, highly relevant text enables faculty to offer a substantive course for students from non-scientific backgrounds that will empower them to make more informed decisions about their healthcare by significantly enhancing their understanding of these technological advancements.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38973
- 2019-01-14Healthcare and Biomedical Technology in the 21st Century An Introduction for Non-Science Majors
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2014-01-04Religion And Technology in the 21st Century: Faith in the E-world (Repost)
- 2010-04-11Religion And Technology in the 21st Century: Faith in the E-world
- 2009-05-17Susan George - Religion And Technology in the 21st Century: Faith in the E-world
- 2018-09-13Radio Fields Anthropology and Wireless Sound in the 21st Century
- 2018-05-31Applied Demography and Public Health in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Disability, Long-Term Care, and Health Care in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Study of Religion and the Training of Muslim Clergy in Europe: Academic and Religious Freedom in the 21st Century (Amsterdam University Press - Leiden University Press Academic)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Radio Fields: Anthropology and Wireless Sound in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Reputation Capital: Building and Maintaining Trust in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Whither Turbulence and Big Data in the 21st Century?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.